MOSCONI CUP LIVE (Score Updates)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have us shooting around .445 currently. We need to gel better as a team-lol

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Lol I was just getting my blood pressure checked at work before I left for the day, I blame Mike's almost scratch for my 158 over 102.....

Go USA

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i don't understand how you can hit the corner of the pocket where he did from that angle and still make it?

Physiqz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks like another year europe beats us. Could be down 5-0 after today. Look how many world titles are on team europe vs the US

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose you have to keep Shane on the team, but it sure seems like it's time to stop carting out guys like Morris and Dechaine who have repeatedly struggled in this format. Just cycle through all the young players until you find someone who does well. A good attitude and poise under pressure is more important than raw skill.

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose you have to keep Shane on the team, but it sure seems like it's time to stop carting out guys like Morris and Dechaine who have repeatedly struggled in this format. Just cycle through all the young players until you find someone who does well. A good attitude and poise under pressure is more important than raw skill.
I agree. I would like to see Josh Roberts get a shot. It isn't like we'd be in any worse position at this point if we went with a team full of young guns.

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member

Do you even begin to know what you're talking about? Rodney's record is better than anyone's on this team including Shane Choke Boening in Mosconi play.