John Barton us open ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I friend told me John barton got into a altercation and head butted someone at the us open????? Any truth to this? Sounds made up to me

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I friend told me John barton got into a altercation and head butted someone at the us open????? Any truth to this? Sounds made up to me

I certainly hope it's not true.

Maybe someone should send John a PM?

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Mike Huang from Omega said John hit him. John got banned from US Open and the APA next week. John is fighting it because he didn't hit him.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Mike Huang from Omega said John hit him. John got banned from US Open and the APA next week. John is fighting it because he didn't hit him.

Did you happen to read any of the crap posted challenging John on Facebook? If he reacted, he had some cause to do so. JMHO.

Lyn

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you happen to read any of the crap posted challenging John on Facebook? If he reacted, he had some cause to do so. JMHO.

Lyn

I agree!

I wonder what type of PROOF there was for them to take such actions?

If I were John and I was innocent, I would hire a lawyer.

John makes money in pool.....in different ways just like most pro players but, UNLIKE most pro players, John actually "helps" pool financially very often.

I hope there has been a mistake......

He MOST DEFINITELY gives more back than most pros

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I agree!

I wonder what type of PROOF there was for them to take such actions?

If I were John and I was innocent, I would hire a lawyer.

John makes money in pool.....in different ways just like most pro players but, UNLIKE most pro players, John actually "helps" pool financially very often.

I hope there has been a mistake......

He MOST DEFINITELY gives more back than most pros

While the aforementioned is also true in my opinion it would not mitigate the consequences of assaulting Huong if proven

Status
Not open for further replies.