2020 US Open Mandalay Dates?

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Has anyone seen the posted dates for next years event?

Myself and a few college buddies need the lead time, it helps prepping the wives etc in advance. :thumbup:

For those that didn't attend this past year, the knockout rounds are the best. Three solid 14-15 hour days of play, watching every man, get into a position they Don't Like, I even saw Orcullo, smile then laugh as Neils Drilled em. Room rates are Cheap the beginning of the week, the daily passes are one price for ALL day in the knockout rounds before the final 16, and the pool room in the Knock out rounds has 33 tables and is dark, perfect for viewing. The final sixteen dayzzzzzzz have Camera pit lights Glaring in your face....they charge you more for those sessions, and they have am and pm gate charges. Also, booking flights in/out of vegas on Sunday and Wed are a piece of cake.
When I returned home, I watched for Free on line the final 16 play, on my big screen, much more enjoyable than being in the tv/camera/light pit.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The event does not yet appear on the WPA calendar or on Matchroom's website, so the dates, it would appear, are not yet locked in.