What are these things typically selling for?

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think 2500 is very fair. Spend 1500 to 2000
Getting it moved / set up and you have a great table.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
If it's really in good shape meaning it could just be torn down, moved, and recovered/set-up at a new location $2500 is a very very good price.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Make sure it is a 9 footer . Not a 46 by 92.

No matter how good it looks from the outside, those figure 8 nut plates under the rail will need to be looked at.
If they need replacing, it will be costly .

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems overpriced.......$1600 to $1800 is the price range and after you pay moving,
setup and new cloth, you might be at the $2500 price but that includes new Simonis,
and bringing it home and setting it up. $2500 plus you pay all these other costs is just
absurdly expensive. Paying $2500 is OK but that’s in your home, set up and new cloth.

Matt B.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I were in the market for one- I would pay the $2500 if it is in good condition needing minimal reconditioning and just basically add a move and set up fee with possibly a new cloth. probably depends what part of the U.S you reside - some ares of this country prices are on the higher end and in some ares of this country prices are on the lower end- I think $2500 in a larger metropolitan area in about average.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These tables sell for $10,000 plus in restored condition
The centennial is the very best brunswick for playing and looks
the anniversary plays exactly the same and the looks is
favored by some people

They both play like gold crowns

I think it is a bargain whether 8 foot oversized or 9 foot

beautiful pool table

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Has anybody checked out Mueller's Anniversary tables?

The 9' rotation tables, 9' snooker tables and 9' carom tables all have 50" x 100" inside play areas. $1000

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Don't think about it too long...I'm in Michigan too.

It's been for sale for a month, no idea if the price has been dropped over that time but I bet it could be had for under $2k if you showed up with cash.

We all see it as a great table, to most craigslist buyers its seen as twice the cost of some used furniture table and too big for the space they have. The market for a 9' used home table is not that large. If it really has been in one family for 50 years it may have only been moved a few times, not used much and is likely in better condition than most out there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can't buy that table around here for less than 4-6 thousand, if you can find one.. That looks like a nice one. But it will spoil you, the rails are as solid as can be, the best ever. So, when you practice at home, it won't be the same at the Pool Room...