Dennis Orcollo MIA

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Not for long.

Just saw a post on Facebook he was at the airport headed for the States now.

Poor guy has to leave the islands to make a living here. :D
His hometown is a huge tourist attraction now.
I might be heading there next year .

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis is signed up to play in the US Open 10-Ball and 8-Ball events beginning next Thursday.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis made a nice score in a $$$ game and since he was not invited to the World Ten Ball (crazy huh) he decided to go home and enjoy some time with this family. He has a six month old daughter there and he is a devoted family man. He is arriving in L.A. tonight.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Dennis made a nice score in a $$$ game and since he was not invited to the World Ten Ball (crazy huh) he decided to go home and enjoy some time with this family. He has a six month old daughter there and he is a devoted family man. He is arriving in L.A. tonight.

Dennis leaves a big hole when he goes missing...i was hoping you would comment.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jay,
How did he not get invited? Was there a reason, or just a ridiculous omission?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jay,
How did he not get invited? Was there a reason, or just a ridiculous omission?

Part politics, part ratings system. Dennis had not picked up a cue for nearly two months when he arrived last night. He hit balls until nearly 5 AM this morning. I watched him shoot a little this afternoon and he looks ready for anyone. I love the way he handles the cue ball and pockets balls with such ease. It's a little Buddy Hall'esque the way he plays the game. Simplicity personified.

I beat him playing ping pong though so all is not lost. :rolleyes:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Part politics, part ratings system. Dennis had not picked up a cue for nearly two months when he arrived last night. He hit balls until nearly 5 AM this morning. I watched him shoot a little this afternoon and he looks ready for anyone. I love the way he handles the cue ball and pockets balls with such ease. It's a little Buddy Hall'esque the way he plays the game. Simplicity personified.

I beat him playing ping pong though so all is not lost. :rolleyes:

Who were given the Promoter & WPA wildcards over Dennis? Earl? :barf:

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe...

I will ask Trump to wave his wand and make Dennis a U.S. Citizen and then he can play on the U.S. Mosconi Cup Team. If that works I will try to get Chang and Big Ko.

That's it, dual citizen ship for these guys in order to promote global unity.

We need some diversity on our U.S. Team !!!