Filler and TRex. Tue -Wed at Roys

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does Filler not know how to play one pocket?

If he knows some he should be the favorite- Orcollo was able to beat T-Rex mainly because he shoots straighter and we all know Filler may be the straightest shooter in the world

orcullo lost their first match, and had at that time won US open one pocket twice and beaten scott frost in a big money match. orcollo is not just a shooter, he is a brilliant mover and tactician. if alex is above him in the top 2 duo it's not by much.

from what i've seen from filler in one pocket he isn't there yet

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roys basement on facebook will stream this match for free. He is asking for donations . and every donation you make will get you a ticket for a number of raffles .
It will be played on roys blue label diamond in his house.
His streams are great.

Magyar19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if the Fillers didn't go back to Germany, why did the Bergman/Filler match get cancelled?

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T Cho is one of the most exciting and creative one pocket players in the game today.

His one weakness is he misses shots more often than world class rotation players. This is gonna be a fantastic match.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
So if the Fillers didn't go back to Germany, why did the Bergman/Filler match get cancelled?

Bergmann backers took half the $$$ off the table, and some others did too since they could get 10 - 15 games on the wire.

Roy said it wasn't it worth the trip when you add in 5 days hotel, gas, food, etc.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I think when it was time to put the money on the light, the amount was going to be a lot less than 40,000 in the middle. As such, it became less enticing to travel and play.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Filler should be able to move through the rack quite easily since he plays straight pool very well(285 at derby) I know it not exactly the same but he certainly won't be helpless and Tony can NEVER leave Filler a shot like he gets away with with anybody else.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Filler should be able to move through the rack quite easily since he plays straight pool very well(285 at derby) I know it not exactly the same but he certainly won't be helpless and Tony can NEVER leave Filler a shot like he gets away with with anybody else.

THAT'S WHAT I TOO THINK....
fILLER STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND PLAYING 1 P PRETTY GOOD"

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
All you people who like Filler in this match PM me if you want to bet. I think Tony will beat him.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All you people who like Filler in this match PM me if you want to bet. I think Tony will beat him.
I think Tony will win too if this match has big money on the line.

But i can't seem to find how much they are betting.

Anybody know ?