Question about Gabriels Signature Rails

scud_redlion

Registered
Hi to all experts here.
I came across a Gabriels Signature Rails for sale here on AZbilliards and interested to buy it but dont know if it can fit to my Gold Crown 3 slates. Does anybody know here if the holes in the slates of the Gold Crown 3 is align to the Gabriels Signature Rails. The seller doesn`t know.
By the way I am from the Philippines so I can`t personally see the rails and measure the slots for tightening the rails to the slates.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Robert

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi to all experts here.
I came across a Gabriels Signature Rails for sale here on AZbilliards and interested to buy it but dont know if it can fit to my Gold Crown 3 slates. Does anybody know here if the holes in the slates of the Gold Crown 3 is align to the Gabriels Signature Rails. The seller doesn`t know.
By the way I am from the Philippines so I can`t personally see the rails and measure the slots for tightening the rails to the slates.

Robert

Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper just to have your original GC 3 rails overhauled by a good mechanic to your liking/specs? Sounds like you might be opening a can of worms trying to use Gabriel Rails on a Brunswick Gold Crown. Wouldn't you need the rest of the upper half of the Gabriels as well, ie. pockets, blinds etc.?

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi to all experts here.

Robert

Your best bet is to get brand new rails from Jerimy Chambers. He does post here on AZBILLIARDS