James Walden

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate tests!!! James Walden is cool though.

EDIT: Just noticed your account is two years old and this is your first post. Kookie.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where's his Szamboti?
Never knew he had one. JW played all his best pool with a Schon. That cue was stolen then pawned by some crazy b^*ch. He tried for years to find a cue that hit like that. Closest he came were the Jensen cues that MJ made him. James is completely off-the-air these days. Pretty sad to watch.Good guy but he is OUT THERE most of the time.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never knew he had one. JW played all his best pool with a Schon. That cue was stolen then pawned by some crazy b^*ch. He tried for years to find a cue that hit like that. Closest he came were the Jensen cues that MJ made him. James is completely off-the-air these days. Pretty sad to watch.Good guy but he is OUT THERE most of the time.

I'm thinking of another great playin' James, with a ponytail.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in the Ok-Tex-Kan region and i can't picture a Szamboti-wielding ponytail'd James. Do you know about what time-frame he played? Got me curious.

80's - 2000's

Last time I saw him play was at a Billiards East tournament in Memphis in early 2000. He won that but I was more interested in his Szamboti.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
80's - 2000's

Last time I saw him play was at a Billiards East tournament in Memphis in early 2000. He won that but I was more interested in his Szamboti.
Only player i can remember with a pt was Howard Vickery. I know where two super-nice Szam's(both are older Gus's and one is unhit) are but owner ain't selling. You may have heard of him: Dick Lane. Japanese dealer offered him a boatload of $$$ but DL wasn't interested. Dick's worth a bazillion dollars and he damn sure didn't need the cash.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only player i can remember with a pt was Howard Vickery. I know where two super-nice Szam's(both are older Gus's and one is unhit) are but owner ain't selling. You may have heard of him: Dick Lane. Japanese dealer offered him a boatload of $$$ but DL wasn't interested. Dick's worth a bazillion dollars and he damn sure didn't need the cash.

The cue has sold since then, it was a 4 point Gus. Dude was a road agent, someone will know who I am thinking about.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
I'm from the area as well.
Know the crazy ***** that pawned his cue, but don't know any ponytail James.
You kinda are describing Hippy Dave, but he ain't a James.