Okay scumbag

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
If you're on this forum, you are what's wrong with pool

At least tell the truth, it's a $250 cue

DaYkY1T.jpg

If any single moms want to get ripped off, the ad is here: https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/grd/d/adam-helmstetter-pool-cue/6701742125.html

His number is 516-240-0951 - posted right on the ad

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
He's putting a $1,400 cue in THAT piece of sh*t case???

Maniac (hasn't heard the term "nookie" in a long time)

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a buddy one time, same kind of guy.

He moved to a new town one time, and noticed a home for unwed mothers that was going out of business.

He was such a great guy, he went out and made sure there were enough unwed mothers in that town to keep the place open for a LONG time. :thumbup:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Well, the guy is kind of a letch, no denying that, but he has a plan that he seems willing
to stick to for as long as he needs to.
Strangely, there is something admirable here. He’s offering a service, clearly letting the
reader know the cost, if he finds a willing taker then everyone’s happy, unless of course she
finds a guy with a Tad.......

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Any woman who would respond to an ad like this and is willing to expose her child to someone of such low character; I think they would prob be a great match. :thumbup:

Like the couple from "Lowered Expectations Dating Service" walking hand-in-hand along the barbed-wire fence lined landfill.

best,
brian kc

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Would be funny if he meets with Jeannie (from the bottle) and asks for a little head.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Area code is LongIsland. How many "pros" live on LI? I think this is funny as hell. Anybody that would fall for this line of s^*t deserves whatever happens. Wait, didn't Earl used to live there? I think he may have moved to Philly so he may be off-the-hook. ;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I got a feeling that anybody who would put this ad out...
...couldn’t get laid at a women’s reformatory with a fistful of weekend passes.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He doesnt appear to be shallow in his taste for women so that may appeal to a couple. No doubt he is creepy and underhanded but of all the horrible things men do to women, comparatively speaking, this pales. There are likely a lot of injured, abused and worse victims who Im sure wish they had run into this guy instead. I doubt a real predator would post an ad like that.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really hope there's no one dumb enough on LI to take this ad even remotely seriously. I think its hilarious. World's gotten tooooo damn PC.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a creep and for the 2nd time in a long while I agree with ideologist.
However, I outraged to the point by this seedy manipulative SOB, that if I
ever met this “scumbag”, we’d have a heart to heart knuckles chat outside.
This SOB is just an outright predator and he needs to be stopped fast.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a creep and for the 2nd time in a long while I agree with ideologist.
However, I outraged to the point by this seedy manipulative SOB, that if I
ever met this “scumbag”, we’d have a heart to heart knuckles chat outside.
This SOB is just an outright predator and he needs to be stopped fast.

Wow. But one who would insert himself into something he has no reason to be involved in, adding physical harm to one who has not done wrong...that's not worse?

Get a grip.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone picked up the phone and called this chap? Perhaps get a friend or significant other to chip in and help - and have some fun with it.

We have 65,467 members today and undoubtedly a 100k+ guests looking on.

🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone picked up the phone and called this chap? Perhaps get a friend or significant other to chip in and help - and have some fun with it.

We have 65,467 members today and undoubtedly a 100k+ guests looking on.

🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think the Ad was taken down hours ago?