Wanting Joint Protectors Made

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
If it were me, I’d go with u12armresl. He’s got raw materials, tools and appears to be willing to throw in a custom paint job. He wasn’t recommended AND it sounds to me like he’s got a solid business plan.

$50.00 for custom handmade join protectors from a fellow AZB member? Slam dunk. One day he’ll have the joint protector market cornered and that first set will wind up in a pocket billiards museum.

I mean, I’m just sayin.

But now you've done gone and recommended him. I'm guessing he's now out of consideration.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Now personally im not a fan of gorilla-sized ham hands or stale alcohol breath, or yeah just the general sort of bloke but let’s give a round of applause for this great thread. Happy all hollows eve

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
My dad is a tv repair man, he's got this ultimate set of tools, I can make them.

What color?

mkmartin74

Registered
I'm in. I have several sets of joint protectors the doctor gave my Dad when he got out of the hospital to protect his hip from the walker. I am 100% sure I could make these work!!!!

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Measure the pin, then cut a shaft off 1/4 inch longer than the pin, problem solved:grin:

Brilliant.

Use an original shaft and have matching ringwork AND made by the original cue maker.

Spare shafts are way overrated anyway.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My dad is a tv repair man, he's got this ultimate set of tools, I can make them.

What color?

giphy.gif

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
mr baxter wants to sell cues and protectors but shuts you out of his website unless you change out your ad blocker. doesnt sound like the person i would do business with.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I think with a little imagination you can see what I can do for you.
19dd3b52a850947f00c8a8aef5cbc860.jpg
06778c0a404530455c4c85aac88504e6.jpg
f5a612c2adb3567547712649c790a108.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Caps

" Joint Protectors - The Rodney Dangerfield of Pool Cue Accessories" - Alton Takata :)

Attachments

• Rodney Dangerfield.jpg
    Rodney Dangerfield.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 103