Mosconi cup payouts?

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Well, maybe there is a way. My understanding is that CSI helped pay for the training of the US team. I can see how that might run to more than $10,000.

Again Bob — the conversation here is ADDED money to the event as part of the prize pool. Not travel expenses. No offense but can anyone comprehend the subject matter of a conversation?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Anyone that had any common sense would realize that no sponsor is going to give $50k to a pool tournament. A promoter might but a sponsor, not gonna happen in our lifetime. Maybe it doesn’t make you dumb - lacking any smarts is more like it.

Once an as#%&*e, always an as#%>*e.....guess you haven't figured that out about you yet!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Again Bob — the conversation here is ADDED money to the event as part of the prize pool. Not travel expenses. No offense but can anyone comprehend the subject matter of a conversation?

The only offense person posting in this thread is you! Didn't you get banned for the same attitude not to long ago?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Realkingcobra was pointing out the US Open 9 Ball tourney. So if you are gonna join in and critique me, stay on subject. The MC is a whole different animal when it comes to sponsors — but even still there is no way CSI gave 5 figures to be a sponsor of the event.
Don't lecture me a-hole. This thread started out about MC payouts. Threads always tend to wander on here. Didn't they s^*tcan you once already? Just get off probation?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What did the winners and losers earn?

Think Matchroom made a decent profit from putting this on?

If they did not they would not promote the event, so good idea for them to make a profit or we won't have the Mosconi Cup around. I doubt they would run that event at a loss for long.