vcash.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vBookie is crawfishing in disseminating the funds. I guess he's trying to recoup his vCash with the other vBets. :D

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Because it's the only vcash bet I've made in 4 1/2 years of being on AZ...I wanted to wait for a sure bet first before I tried betting it:grin-loving:

V Cash is tradeable. I have a little V Cash and will accept Paypal money for V Cash, $1.00 V cash for $.50 greenback. It's a good deal if you want to have fun and don't have any V Cash. PM me for paypal transaction.:cool:

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
V Cash is tradeable. I have a little V Cash and will accept Paypal money for V Cash, $1.00 V cash for $.50 greenback. It's a good deal if you want to have fun and don't have any V Cash. PM me for paypal transaction.:cool:

I will buy all the v-cash you have. PM sent.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for all of your vCash today, but payment will most likely be latter Lammas. :D

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
that everyone was suppose to get 500 VCash every year!
Definitely not sure about the annual allotment, but what I do remember is we were supposed to get a vcash refresh periodically.

I currently have 25... and have had for a LONG time... so I'm left to conclude that vcash is essentially persona non grata here at AZB.

No biggee.

cuemarco

Cue Mover and Shaker
Can't wait to catch some earnings with VCash. Hope the vBookie is better tempered than the real bookie!