Billiard Room, Billiard & Recreation Sales and Billiard Manufacturers Join the ATS

MikeJanis

Banned
Billiard Room, Billiard & Recreation Sales and Billiard Manufacturers Join the ATS

(BRRMA) Billiard Room, Billiard & Recreation Sales and Billiard Manufacturers Join the ATS.

The ATS through the BRRM Association is now accepting memberships from all Billiard Rooms, Billiard Recreation & Sales Companies and Billiard Manufactures. This new system was developed to support billiard sports in the US.

Membership Benefits:

Portions of all memberships directly fund the ATS US Pro Tour. See, About The ATS at bottom of page.

Billiard Room Members:
Will receive discounts on products from Billiard Manufacturers and Billiard Recreation Sales Companies on products they use everyday or sell in their in-house pro-shops. Members will also receive a link and information about their individual facility on the ATS/BRRMA web site. Billiard Room Owners will receive 2 free passes to all ATS US Pro Tour events. Billiard Room Members will also be eligible to participate in our Health Care Programs for their families and employees.
Fee category = $150 per year

Billiard Recreation & Sales Companies, Billiard Wholesalers, Billiard Retailers:
Will receive a listing and link offering their products to all Billiard Room members and manufacturers of the ATS/BRRMA at discounted prices through our web site and through newsletters and shared membership information strategies. This category of membership will also receive sponsorship opportunities to support ATS events which include but are not limited to: Sponsorships of events and players to booth space at ATS US Pro Tour events. This membership category will receive 4 free passes to all ATS US Pro Tour events. This category of membership will also be eligible to participate in our Health Care Programs for their families and employees.
Fee category = $500 per year

Billiard Manufacturers:
Will receive a listing and link offering their products to all members of the ATS/BRRMA through our web site and through newsletters and shared membership information strategies. This category of membership will also receive sponsorship opportunities to support ATS events which include but are not limited to: Sponsorships of events and players to booth space at ATS US Pro Tour events. This membership category will also receive premium booth space opportunities at all ATS US PRO Tour events. This membership category will receive 10 free passes to all ATS US Pro Tour events. Billiard Manufacturers will also be eligible to participate in our Health Care Programs for their families and employees.
Fee Category = $750 per year

About The ATS

The ATS is an extremely vast concept for our sport. Its a new system that will lay the foundation for our sport to build upon for many following generations. This system allows all pool players, amateur, league, tournament and otherwise to advance through an exact system to achieve professional status in the ATS US Pro Tour. The complete system involves participation by many regional tours, leagues, independent tournament events, billiard room owners, pro-shop owners and the billiard industry. This system will have hundreds of events in the following years with millions of pool players being reached through our advertising structure. All of which can benefit your tour, tournament, league, pool room, pro-shop, billiard related business, your players and host locations if you wish to participate as a partner.

For more information about joining the ATS or the BRRMA please contact Mike Janis at your earliest convenience by phone at 1-800-200-POOL , 216-533-POOL or by email at vikingtour2@yahoo.com

Last edited:

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
MikeJanis said:
(BRRMA) Billiard Room, Billiard & Recreation Sales and Billiard Manufacturers Join the ATS.

The ATS through the BRRM Association is now accepting memberships from all Billiard Rooms, Billiard Recreation & Sales Companies and Billiard Manufactures. This new system was developed to support billiard sports in the US.

Membership Benefits:

Portions of all memberships directly fund the ATS US Pro Tour. See, About The ATS at bottom of page.

Billiard Room Members:
Will receive discounts on products from Billiard Manufacturers and Billiard Recreation Sales Companies on products they use everyday or sell in their in-house pro-shops. Members will also receive a link and information about their individual facility on the ATS/BRRMA web site. Billiard Room Owners will receive 2 free passes to all ATS US Pro Tour events. Billiard Room Members will also be eligible to participate in our Health Care Programs for their families and employees.
Fee category = $150 per year

Billiard Recreation & Sales Companies, Billiard Wholesalers, Billiard Retailers:
Will receive a listing and link offering their products to all Billiard Room members and manufacturers of the ATS/BRRMA at discounted prices through our web site and through newsletters and shared membership information strategies. This category of membership will also receive sponsorship opportunities to support ATS events which include but are not limited to: Sponsorships of events and players to booth space at ATS US Pro Tour events. This membership category will receive 4 free passes to all ATS US Pro Tour events. This category of membership will also be eligible to participate in our Health Care Programs for their families and employees.
Fee category = $500 per year

Billiard Manufacturers:
Will receive a listing and link offering their products to all members of the ATS/BRRMA through our web site and through newsletters and shared membership information strategies. This category of membership will also receive sponsorship opportunities to support ATS events which include but are not limited to: Sponsorships of events and players to booth space at ATS US Pro Tour events. This membership category will also receive premium booth space opportunities at all ATS US PRO Tour events. This membership category will receive 10 free passes to all ATS US Pro Tour events. Billiard Manufacturers will also be eligible to participate in our Health Care Programs for their families and employees.
Fee Category = $750 per year

About The ATS

The ATS is an extremely vast concept for our sport. Its a new system that will lay the foundation for our sport to build upon for many following generations. This system allows all pool players, amateur, league, tournament and otherwise to advance through an exact system to achieve professional status in the ATS US Pro Tour. The complete system involves participation by many regional tours, leagues, independent tournament events, billiard room owners, pro-shop owners and the billiard industry. This system will have hundreds of events in the following years with millions of pool players being reached through our advertising structure. All of which can benefit your tour, tournament, league, pool room, pro-shop, billiard related business, your players and host locations if you wish to participate as a partner.

For more information about joining the ATS or the BRRMA please contact Mike Janis at your earliest convenience by phone at 1-800-200-POOL , 216-533-POOL or by email at vikingtour2@yahoo.com

Mike,
Wishing you much success with all this has to offer.
If my business ever gets back to normal then I more than likely will join my pool room, its been so slow im having trouble even paying rent.

Mickey Scott
D&D Family Billiards
Thorndale Pa.

MikeJanis

Banned
highrun55 said:
Mike,
Wishing you much success with all this has to offer.
If my business ever gets back to normal then I more than likely will join my pool room, its been so slow im having trouble even paying rent.

Mickey Scott
D&D Family Billiards
Thorndale Pa.

Thank you, I look forward to having you join us. I wish you the best of luck with your room.

What's going on up there? Does your room have smoking, food, beer liquor, weekly or monthly tournaments, leagues ?
Are you in a rural area, business district, mall ? How many tables and what sizes do you have ? Is the cloth and overall quality of the tables up to par along with the atmosphere ? Is it a kids, adult or combination of both type of place?

Sorry for being a pest but the more I know and the readers of this post know about your room the better suggestions I/they can give that might help you.

Mj

Last edited:

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
MikeJanis said:
Thank you, I look forward to having you join us. I wish you the best of luck with your room.

What's going on up there? Does your room have smoking, food, beer liquor, weekly or monthly tournaments, leagues ?
Are you in a rural area, business district, mall ? How many tables and what sizes do you have ? Is the cloth and overall quality of the tables up to par along with the atmosphere ? Is it a kids, adult or combination of both type of place?

Sorry for being a pest but the more I know and the readers of this post know about your room the better suggestions I/they can give that might help you.

Mj

Mike, For my own health reasons I went non smoking in Mar/08, hasn`t seemed to change much, they just smoke outside under a roof overhang,

Im in a 10 store mini-mall in a small town.

8 Gold Crown 111 tables with simonis 860, and kept as clean as possible and working great. 4 chairs per table and a table for the drinks etc.

I am a family style room with hardly any action. 9 ball tournaments, 14and1.com pool leagues, xm radio for music.

NO food other than snacks, drinks, coffee, no alcohol allowed, township rule,

Ive been in business 15 yrs and the room itself has been around since 1977.

mickey the houseman

MikeJanis

Banned
highrun55 said:
Mike, For my own health reasons I went non smoking in Mar/08, hasn`t seemed to change much, they just smoke outside under a roof overhang,

I'm in a 10 store mini-mall in a small town.

8 Gold Crown 111 tables with simonis 860, and kept as clean as possible and working great. 4 chairs per table and a table for the drinks etc.

I am a family style room with hardly any action. 9 ball tournaments, 14and1.com pool leagues, xm radio for music.

NO food other than snacks, drinks, coffee, no alcohol allowed, township rule,

Ive been in business 15 yrs and the room itself has been around since 1977.

mickey the houseman

Mickey, just as a suggestion. Some food service will help to keep people there. Getting them there is a whole other problem. Is beer allowed or BYOB ? some situations are different. If you are allowed BYOB set up small cooling units by some tables. I have seen that work before.

Sometimes advertising in the local dollar saver magazine, local paper and such will help your exposure. You could offer 1 free hour of pool just to get people in the door. Who knows, your place may impress them enough to come back again or at least give them another option for things to do.

You may also want to try bigger events (May I suggest, The Viking Cue Amateur 9-Ball Tour) it was designed to be cost effective for rooms just like yours. Pro Player Shawn Putnam is the director in your area and he may even off an exhibition on Friday night to help bring in other players.

Just some thoughts, Mj