Blame the tip.

stanfordturner

Registered
Okay, I know that everyone likes their own type, brand, hard, soft, pasteurized, cheap, layered, non-layered, colored, on and on and on..........best tip in the world.

However, is there any brand or combination of tip you have tried that you said you will never use again. I'm not trying to bash any product because in my opinion it is all subjective to the shooter. What you may call garbage may be my greatest thing since sliced bread.

I personally have tried Everest tips a couple of times but just don't like how they feel to me. I won't put one back on my stick. Just my opinion.

P.S. Don't care what you think is the best tip. I already know mine and this isn't that thread.

murdoc23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since no one has replied I'll weigh in. You're right, everyone has their favorite, but to be honest, I don't really have a hated tip. Just ones that didn't work for me, and top of my list might surprise you, Kamui Black's. They just didn't seem to work for me. I tried a Medium, and a super soft. To be honest I couldn't really find a lot of difference between the two. They seemed to glaze over really fast after the first week, and I seemed to misscue more than normal with them. I know people who love them, but for me, I probably won't be giving them any more of my time. That being said, I would like to try a Kamui brown at some point, but just out of curiosity. I have a tip that works well for me, and will stick with it until I have a compelling reason not to.