Rails and angles

Emptyn0r

Registered
So I’m fixing a table I had bought rails and sub rails were junked so I had to make new ones I have the sub rails made longer then needed to they can trimmed down. I’m I would like to make my table to Diamond specs as far as pro cut pockets and angles of the rails and so far. I was just curious if there is a down and inward angle for the sides or corner pockets I haven’t found much information about this thanks in advance.

Last edited:

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe the Diamond 'Pro' cut pockets are..
Corners - 141 degrees, 4.5"
Sides - 102 degrees, 5.0"
15 degrees down angle
3/16" facings

Emptyn0r

Registered
Thanks very much that is very helpful I thought there was a downward angle just never knew how much

I believe the Diamond 'Pro' cut pockets are..
Corners - 141 degrees, 4.5"
Sides - 102 degrees, 5.0"
15 degrees down angle
3/16" facings

I had purchased some cousin facing from ozone billiards, should I go ahead and buy the neoprene 60 durometer ones instead, isn’t that what most people use on their tables.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I had purchased some cousin facing from ozone billiards, should I go ahead and buy the neoprene 60 durometer ones instead, isn’t that what most people use on their tables.

60 durometer neoprene is the stuff, be sure to sand off the smooth finish on both sides before mounting them.

What cushions are you using and what angle are you using on the subrail to accommodate them?

Trent from Toledo

Emptyn0r

Registered
60 durometer neoprene is the stuff, be sure to sand off the smooth finish on both sides before mounting them.

What cushions are you using and what angle are you using on the subrail to accommodate them?

Trent from Toledo

I am using Championship Tour Edition K66 its the best i could afford with what subrails i made i would of liked to get Artemis but my wife would of killed me. The angle i put on the subrails was 20. Just trying to figure out the length of subrails with what ever cushion facing i decide to go with.