Vegas Open cloth.....??

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kinda doubt it. I'm pretty sure its one of the Chinese cloth brands that Predator is using.

I honestly didn't even know Predator made cloth until this tournament. 2 things are for sure, those balls seem a little heavy on advertising and do nothing helpful for the color blind.

Last edited:

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its probably all about MONEY ! Everything usually is. CSI made a deal years
ago for the terrible cyclops rainbow balls for money.
Now they are probably getting the balls and cloth for free.
Nobody cares about the players. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY !

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its probably all about MONEY ! Everything usually is. CSI made a deal years
ago for the terrible cyclops rainbow balls for money.
Now they are probably getting the balls and cloth for free.
Nobody cares about the players. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY !
Have you ever promoted/held a large tournament? Based on your statements i kinda doubt. It IS all about the $$ when putting on big events, pro or amateur. Sponsorship/vendor money is priceless to a promoter. You can't have enough of it. Also, to say they don't care about the players is ridiculous.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
From what I've read and heard, CSI switched to Cyclop because Aramith was difficult to work with.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I've read and heard, CSI switched to Cyclop because Aramith was difficult to work with.
Never heard that. Makers of Cyclop badly wanted a foothold in US market. Diamond started importing them(also heard they helped design them) and because of CSI's close Diamond ties they too started using them. Money was a factor. I wasn't a big fan when they first came out but current Cyclop balls play very well. Stay cleaner much better than all Aramith except the Duramith.

Last edited:

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Predator unveiled two new products at the Diamond 9B evnet in Las Vegas: their new Arcos II balls and their new new cloth. Predator will be selling both by the end of the year.