Dennis Orcollo vs Scott Frost - $200,000 Match Available Now!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Hi everyone. I have had some request for this match. It is available on a USB drive which can be played on your computer or the USB port of many media devices including most newer TVs for $59. This is for personal use only obviously. It will include the match and interviews along with some other bonus content. 69 games of one pocket, around 40 hours or so of great shots. Orders will ship out in one week via USPS priority mail, shipping is FREE.

PM me for payment options. Thank you!

Attachments

• 17311826_1650339344992574_1807770221_o (800x449).jpg
    17311826_1650339344992574_1807770221_o (800x449).jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,354
Last edited:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
HI Lenny,

I think this would be a good one to study. Any chance you will offer in DVD format?
BR
Phil

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Hi Fast Lenny, what's the resolution on the video?

It is HD 1080. :)

phil dade said:
HI Lenny,

I think this would be a good one to study. Any chance you will offer in DVD format?
BR
Phil

Phil this is the best way to watch it in high resolution and also the most cost effective. The match is around 40 hours or so with 69 games of one pocket so it would take about 20 DVDs. Too time consuming and costly unfortunately. With the thumb drive you can plug it into your computer or TV and watch it.

Last edited:

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
When considering this purchase, I asked myself, " Do you like to play for money?" How could anyone who likes to sweat high-dollar action not buy this once in a lifetime offering? Paid!

Johnnybgood

Banned
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Why would I care? Because people are collecting money off of the players by selling a DVD or other of a match they played. I want the players of such matches to be compensated for such distribution. So that’s why I care.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Johnnybgood

Banned
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I love it when people have thoughts. It’s so rare these days. But, as you can see those thoughts are shallow. So I will keep hoping for better thoughts.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I love it when people have thoughts. It’s so rare these days. But, as you can see those thoughts are shallow. So I will keep hoping for better thoughts.

The players were paid roughly around $5000 each appearance fee. Is that good enough? :smile:

ImaPoolnut

I'm just a PoolNut
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
VOD purchased

Purchased the VOD of this match today. Scott plays well but he's just not the caliber player he makes himself out to be. Does anyone know the details on this match, like who backed who for the $100k? Thats a lot of money for a guy like Frost, whereas Orcollo has that kind of backing and also plays with his own money. Just curious who laid out that kind of scratch on a guy like Frost against a trap and kick artist like Orcollo.

Last edited: