Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page 1.8 Million DACA Amnesty on the Table.
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-26-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
He never intended to deport DACA peeps. Despite all the hand-wringing from the left.
If that is correct (and it may be), then he really fooled and even conned many of his core supporters.

There are a lot of surprised and crushed PDJT supporters over this sudden lurch in policy. What they believed in is what AG Jeff Sessions said about this when he announced the ending of DACA by the administration.

He'll do ok with some of them only if his many media propagandists are willing to spin on some of their patented butt-hurt cream on this issue. Are they, and will they?

Sean Hannity will, just like Sev tried here. But the rest?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#17)
justabrake
AzB Silver Member
justabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
If that is correct (and it may be), then he really fooled and even conned many of his core supporters.

There are a lot of surprised and crushed PDJT supporters over this sudden lurch in policy. What they believed in is what AG Jeff Sessions said about this when he announced the ending of DACA by the administration.

He'll do ok with some of them only if his many media propagandists are willing to spin on some of their patented butt-hurt cream on this issue. Are they, and will they?

Not Nice what Trump did he can't be trusted he lied period

Last edited by justabrake; 01-26-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Old
  (#18)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Yes, Schumer offered $1.8 billion for the wall (like a down payment on a starter wall), so you're right, they're thisclose on the number.
I don't care what Schumer offered, because it has ZERO chance to pass with that sum. Do you doubt me ? Time for another wager

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#19)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

01-26-2018, 11:43 AM

I am preparing for riots. The left will stir up the illegal base reported as 12.5 million which we know is an underestimate. Many will march and destroy shit especially in California and possibly Texas and raise hell that they want amnesty also.. That is when the National Guard will be activated in several States and ICE buses will be rolling. Those internment camp doors are about to swing wide open and life is going to be interesting to say the least.

Wait.... is this what is meant by dreamer? I be a dreaming? This crap is gonna come to a head at some point.... might as well be now.

I predict it won't be peaceful throughout the month of February, so you better take heed here. The Asian illegals will stay back in the kitchens of the restaurants as always staying low...... Wouldn't advise eating at a Mexican restaurant wearing MAGA shirt next month. You think the water in Mexico is bad? Those refried beans with rat droppings mixed in might just kill you.

Next on budget proposal from Trump........10Billion dollars to buy more ICE buses and a fleet of aircraft for deportations.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 01-26-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Old
  (#20)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Of course I won't complain. 401k doing well but I'm not all in with the goofball. Unlike you, I don't totaly believe it is a Trump effect. In the long run he is dangerous. He is not the first to throw vitriol at the free press, have a xenophobic mind set, or to belittle his intelligence agencies and justice department. He ran on hate and fear and that is the only solid policy he has so that continues. He lies continually, like a child.
Yup time will tell when he sits in front of Mueller's team under oath as he said he would. That will be just another lie though because he will try to wriggle out of that. When will he fire Mueller?
A wall is fine. When Mexico directly pays for it. He is a con. America bought it.
Who says I am all in for Trump??

You are going to be a sad little man if it is truly boom time in America and cant deny it anymore.

What hate and fear? Something you dont like hearing can be truthful without being hateful or fearful. It just can be fact.

Just remember it is not Trump that thinks Americans are deplorable people clinging bitterly to their guns and bibles.

Obama lied all the time. But he gets a pass because of race and party.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#21)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Of course I won't complain. 401k doing well but I'm not all in with the goofball. Unlike you, I don't totaly believe it is a Trump effect. In the long run he is dangerous. He is not the first to throw vitriol at the free press, have a xenophobic mind set, or to belittle his intelligence agencies and justice department. He ran on hate and fear and that is the only solid policy he has so that continues. He lies continually, like a child.
Yup time will tell when he sits in front of Mueller's team under oath as he said he would. That will be just another lie though because he will try to wriggle out of that. When will he fire Mueller?
A wall is fine. When Mexico directly pays for it. He is a con. America bought it.
Dude, I think you are the master hater.

Old
  (#22)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:

Be patient.

You were so correct about Hillary being elected as well.

The democrats are already calling it a "Make America White Again" policy.
Pelosi, Schumer and Durbin just denounced the proposal.

They cant have it because it does not benefit their constituency. The plantation will suffer if immigration is merit based only and cut by 50% or better.

It is not America's fault that there are so many ****holes that do not produce people that can not cut it when brought up against a merit based policy.

I am glad I was out ahead of Rush on this one.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#23)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Who says I am all in for Trump??

You are going to be a sad little man if it is truly boom time in America and cant deny it anymore.

What hate and fear? Something you dont like hearing can be truthful without being hateful or fearful. It just can be fact.

Just remember it is not Trump that thinks Americans are deplorable people clinging bitterly to their guns and bibles.

Obama lied all the time. But he gets a pass because of race and party.
You seem all in, pom poms and all. I have no reason to be sad for myself. Life is pretty good for me. If I am sad it is for for my country having a witless moron for a leader and having the world laugh behind our backs. Trump doesn't know the difference between a lie and what he is thinking at the time. He just wants to be loved after all. He has the emotional maturity of a child and he is the face of America. That's the sad part.
He ran on verbally belittling, in a vile manner, everyone that ran or spoke out against him. That is hatred. He convinced Americans that if your religion differs from the majority, that that minority, in it's entirety, is out to get you and that is projecting fear.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#24)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 12:00 PM

I don't see why folks get so excited about immigration. The folks are really sick and tired of it and the politicians just lie and prevaricate about it.

There was supposed to be a one time only amnesty and that was dismantled by the Hate America Firsters and the est. Reps.

Entire states and dozens of municipalities aren't following the law now. Why will they in the future?

Trump should say if you start attending to existing law then that's when a conversation starts.

Old
  (#25)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabrake View Post
Not Nice what Trump did he can't be trusted he lied period

Nobody can show any cite of when or where TR supposedly said it, and the first claim ever that he did dates only back to 2004.

As Abraham LIncoln warned us about such memes:

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Last edited by Sofla; 01-26-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Old
  (#26)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

01-26-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
You seem all in, pom poms and all. I have no reason to be sad for myself. Life is pretty good for me. If I am sad it is for for my country having a witless moron for a leader and having the world laugh behind our backs. Trump doesn't know the difference between a lie and what he is thinking at the time. He just wants to be loved after all. He has the emotional maturity of a child and he is the face of America. That's the sad part.
He ran on verbally belittling, in a vile manner, everyone that ran or spoke out against him. That is hatred. He convinced Americans that if your religion differs from the majority, that that minority, in it's entirety, is out to get you and that is projecting fear.
The master hater denigrates the president. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. To you, some states, get to be ultra-nationalist but Trump can't even enforce the existing immigration laws.

The rest of the world does not allow just anybody to waltz into their country. In fact most of the world is like that.

Face it you are a fanatic. Can we get Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Russia, China and Japan to take some of these illegals?

Hell no they wouldn't even think about it. So let me be clear I am laughing at you, the master hater.

Old
  (#27)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

01-26-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
I don't see why folks get so excited about immigration. The folks are really sick and tired of it and the politicians just lie and prevaricate about it.

There was supposed to be a one time only amnesty and that was dismantled by the Hate America Firsters and the est. Reps.

Entire states and dozens of municipalities aren't following the law now. Why will they in the future?

Trump should say if you start attending to existing law then that's when a conversation starts.
What fresh hellspawn crap is this? YOU get entirely frothed up about immigration yourself. If you wonder why people get excited over it, search your own mind as to why you have that reaction yourself.

What law is there that says local LE must enforce federal law?

If there is one, then all the state licensed and approved marijuana distribution outlets would be shut down and their personnel arrested yesterday (or some years ago, even), by the very states that now allow them.

Hint: it's not like you think. That's not how it works. At all. At all.

― Garry Kasparov

Last edited by Sofla; 01-26-2018 at 12:11 PM.

Old
  (#28)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Nobody can show any cite of when or where TR supposedly said it, and the first claim ever that he did dates only back to 2004.

As Abraham LIncoln warned us about such memes:

Ah, but memes are the friend of the alt right. You can scroll anything you want across any image and they believe that person actual said what is in the scroll. Rocket scientists all.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#29)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

01-26-2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Ah, but memes are the friend of the alt right. You can scroll anything you want across any image and they believe that person actual said what is in the scroll. Rocket scientists all.
Shush now. That's a secret they must never learn.

Ok, ok-- it doesn't really matter if they hear about it. They won't believe it, even directly from Abraham Lincoln.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#30)
justabrake
AzB Silver Member
justabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 12:21 PM

Trump really only said he'd be the Greatest Job Creator President ever so I guess we didn't think he'd fail with illegal immigration

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: