Lazy - no energy

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll start you off... John Schmidt ran 626 balls in straight pool, or he didn't. No video has been released to the public and it may be a conspiracy with the FBI. Maybe the CIA.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hookers and blow. Lots of both. :)

In all seriousness, make sure diet, exercise, sleep, and Testosterone levels are good.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to see you around Micheal…. Some of the straight pool matches going on are outstanding for some time to kill, and keeping the thought processes going. Check 'em out... see if you can outplay them from your chair :wink: or your bed...

td

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
AZB Today:

Johns Schmidt’s record breaking run is in question by none other than his long time rival Mr. Danny Harriman. Sources say there’s “fake news” about. Lou Reed (Figueroa) is holding back judgment until he sees unadulterated footage. Can you blame him Jim?

Evergruven is experimenting with inside English and things are looking up for his pool future.

Short Bus Russ is still in Germany. Holding it down for the americanos with his “I don’t suffer fools lightly” attitude.

Patrick Johnson is active. Making sure no one puts out scientifically incorrect information. Sources say he has an app that searches for key phrases in posts about aiming and English in particular.

Chili Palmer of America is still MIA. Currently banned for infractions unknown. An anonymous source has stated that chili made an insensitive joke about The Magician Efren Reyes and has been banned from AZB and pool for LIFE.

Balls has not been seen around for several weeks. Several members have speculated that XradarX is actually Balls in a 3rd or even 4th disguise.

PT has been his normal self, injecting reason and sanity and helpful answers (thanks) to unspecified members. Sources tell me he still roots for Alex The L.P anytime he’s on the table.

Well I’m tired of pacing around this pool table typing so that’s the news for today. You heard it first here on AZB. The Chef/DJ/Mike signing off.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
hey Michael;

Sure nice to see you're posting, albeit down a few balls from your reg self.

hang in; looks like the guys are getting you caught up...

and feel better soon.

best,
brian kc

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB Today:

Johns Schmidt’s record breaking run is in question by none other than his long time rival Mr. Danny Harriman. Sources say there’s “fake news” about. Lou Reed (Figueroa) is holding back judgment until he sees unadulterated footage. Can you blame him Jim?

Evergruven is experimenting with inside English and things are looking up for his pool future.

Short Bus Russ is still in Germany. Holding it down for the americanos with his “I don’t suffer fools lightly” attitude.

Patrick Johnson is active. Making sure no one puts out scientifically incorrect information. Sources say he has an app that searches for key phrases in posts about aiming and English in particular.

Chili Palmer of America is still MIA. Currently banned for infractions unknown. An anonymous source has stated that chili made an insensitive joke about The Magician Efren Reyes and has been banned from AZB and pool for LIFE.

Balls has not been seen around for several weeks. Several members have speculated that XradarX is actually Balls in a 3rd or even 4th disguise.

PT has been his normal self, injecting reason and sanity and helpful answers (thanks) to unspecified members. Sources tell me he still roots for Alex The L.P anytime he’s on the table.

Well I’m tired of pacing around this pool table typing so that’s the news for today. You heard it first here on AZB. The Chef/DJ/Mike signing off.
Niiiiiiiiiiice. You're now in charge of updates.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB Today:

sweet synopsis dj aka walter rollrite:cool:
I am surprised if nobody else has mentioned
perhaps the most newsworthy
and frankly shocking of current events on azb
*drumroll please*

well deano said he figured out how to post pictures:thumbup:

great to see you michael and hang in there pal!!

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
AZB Today:

:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Breaking news, Cornerman decided to stop updating his signature on every post. He was quoted as saying “I don’t see the point anymore.”

-Matt <— misses most points

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
hi michael
nice to see you posting
i dont have an update to report but i hope you get stronger every day
larry