Earl vs SVB race to 21

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl’s looking good so far- up 17-13. Is this an exhibition? What are they playing for?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl’s looking good so far- up 17-13. Is this an exhibition? What are they playing for?

Yes, the commentators said they were just both paid to come up there and hold the exhibition. I think they said they were playing 14.1 tomorrow?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl's cue is so long that stuff nearly 6' away from the edge of the table is getting in the way, forcing him to take off his extender.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Earl's cue is so long that stuff nearly 6' away from the edge of the table is getting in the way, forcing him to take off his extender.

I saw that. Earl still had plenty of other things attached to him and his cue so hopefully he will not miss it on the occasions that he is left on the rail;)

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Did earl pull out the victory?

Yes and maybe a little more. the match went back and forth until about the midway point then Earl started to pull away. Earl makes up his mind quickly and if he gets out of line it only takes one shot to get back in shape. Of course it helps when you can make anything on the table.

Last edited:

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes and maybe a little more. the match went back and forth until about the midway point then Earl started to pull away. Earl makes up his mind quickly and if he gets out of line it only takes one shot to get back in shape. Of course it helps when you can make anything on the table.

He is still a very capable player. I think even now his ability level is off the charts he just sharks himself.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

How much longer is his cue than shane’s? Shane’s is probably 64 inches with the extension

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
What was the score? Earl won? Is this a pool forum?

Yes Earl won 21-15 if I remember correctly. This is a pool forum and this little get together reminds me of some of the events that you have put together. It's crazy that this is happening in such a remote place like Wyoming. There has been a bunch of events for a few years now and they are starting to be a favorite of players like Corey D, Shane, Rodney and Johnny Archer. Mike Massey just won one of these Wyo tourneys just last month. Anyway more to come tomorrow.

Joshua Ramey is doing good things right now in the Rocky Mountain area.

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
How much longer is his cue than shane’s? Shane’s is probably 64 inches with the extension

I am not sure how long Earls cue is but twice the bar owners had to open the front door for Earl to shoot the shot and once they even moved a car parked in the lot.:smile:

HeadCase

Banned
Earl can flat out play but he’s wearing work boots, construction ear muffs, a back brace and enough medical tape to save an infantry. Borderline ridiculous and he just *****es and moans about everything. I think he’d have been even better but he gets in his own way.