Who will be ready to play the same game with Shane now?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to see Shane challenge Chohan in 1p again.

Would ppv that for sure. Saw Shane pull out a stack to pay Chohan after their race to 10 sets.

That is easily 10x more exciting than the race to 1000 10b. Even the Shane/Shaw match was a snoozer.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Would ppv that for sure. Saw Shane pull out a stack to pay Chohan after their race to 10 sets.

That is easily 10x more exciting than the race to 1000 10b. Even the Shane/Shaw match was a snoozer.

The problem with 1P is that it'll never develop a viewing audience because to almost everyone, it's the most boring game there is to watch.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

OUCH!!!!
The Dennis-Shane match was very one-sided but I loved watching Shane run-out.
Josh Roberts was often wrong in predicting Shane's patterns.

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
The problem with 1P is that it'll never develop a viewing audience because to almost everyone, it's the most boring game there is to watch.

I believe its 100% the opposite, the real ppv audience are One Pocket players, gamblers and streaming bars. I dont know many wanting to watch Shane pattern rack and make the 2 ball 70% of the time, talk about snooze fest.

Last edited:

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Ok.

Remind me when it happens.
Might be sooner than we think.

Thought you were on GAL?

Way back when it was redone and had the tiers for higher action I wasn’t on the highest tier for some reason and I make $500k+ a year. So I got butthurt and requested to be taken off the list completely. Anyone will vouch for me for whatever I’m sure.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Way back when it was redone and had the tiers for higher action I wasn’t on the highest tier for some reason and I make $500k+ a year. So I got butthurt and requested to be taken off the list completely. Anyone will vouch for me for whatever I’m sure.

In these days of gender confusion....I don’t want to be on a GAL list either....:rolleyes:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The fact is no matter how you dress the pig up pool simply is not a general public good viewing game to begin with ,put it next to corn hole same time slot and corn hole will dwarf it by miles ,,
To the players hell they see guys run tables every league night , watching pro's run tables simply isn't any different just more of it
From what I've seen one pocket is climbing the ladder very quickly , it used to be the old guys game in the corner ,now your seeing many of the young pro's playing it as are young players in the pool halls ,its by far it's the best game to match up in and get action
Therefore it's the better game to watch because of its intricacies of the game you can learn something new every time you watch a match

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
The fact is no matter how you dress the pig up pool simply is not a general public good viewing game to begin with ,put it next to corn hole same time slot and corn hole will dwarf it by miles ,,
To the players hell they see guys run tables every league night , watching pro's run tables simply isn't any different just more of it
From what I've seen one pocket is climbing the ladder very quickly , it used to be the old guys game in the corner ,now your seeing many of the young pro's playing it as are young players in the pool halls ,its by far it's the best game to match up in and get action
Therefore it's the better game to watch because of its intricacies of the game you can learn something new every time you watch a match

Mmhmm. I watch mostly one pocket now if I’m going to sit down and really watch. If I just want some pool on while I’m doing something I like 9 or 10 ball because you can get a feel for how things are going just by listening to the commentators, as long as you look at the table after the break.

If you play 1P with any seriousness it is excellent watching top level dudes work the table and I’d be much more likely to pay for a 1P stream than anything else. Especially Alex vs Dennis.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mmhmm. I watch mostly one pocket now if I’m going to sit down and really watch. If I just want some pool on while I’m doing something I like 9 or 10 ball because you can get a feel for how things are going just by listening to the commentators, as long as you look at the table after the break.

If you play 1P with any seriousness it is excellent watching top level dudes work the table and I’d be much more likely to pay for a 1P stream than anything else. Especially Alex vs Dennis.

Totally agree. No offense to Shane but the people want Dennis v Alex! Race to 40 or 50 over 4 or 5 days you'd probably break some streaming records for pay per view

Last edited:

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I also watch a lot of pool online (too much) and I have become a bigger fan of 1pkt recently because it's less predictable and the different strategies etc. Heck I'm a curling fan also because of strategies and shot selections.

Cheers,

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe its 100% the opposite, the real ppv audience are One Pocket players, gamblers and streaming bars. I dont know many wanting to watch Shane pattern rack and make the 2 ball 70% of the time, talk about snooze fest.

Thank god your not promoting pool.. because your clueless lol no one but the hard core pool player want to watch 1 pocket. Hell most of your league players that make up the majority of our game now don’t even know what 1 pocket is.