Phil Capelles books in Europe?

Xabbu76

Hello everybody,

I recently purchased Phil Capelle's "A Mind for Pool" and I really enjoyed studying it.

Now I've been trying to get some of his other books, which seems to be pretty hard here in Europe.

I've tried to order them from Amazon (both European and US), but they don't have them in stock.

I wrote to several Online Stores in the US, but they either don't bother to answer or demand truly outrageous amounts for shipping (About 40 $, as a comparison Amazon ships to Europe for appr. 10 $ per book).

They also appear on ebay from time to time, but I would really like to buy 3 or 4 of them in one go.

Can anyone recommend a good store that handles international orders at reasonable prices?

Thanks a lot

Xabbu

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Xabbu76 said:
Hello everybody,

I recently purchased Phil Capelle's "A Mind for Pool" and I really enjoyed studying it.

Now I've been trying to get some of his other books, which seems to be pretty hard here in Europe.

I've tried to order them from Amazon (both European and US), but they don't have them in stock.

I wrote to several Online Stores in the US, but they either don't bother to answer or demand truly outrageous amounts for shipping (About 40 $, as a comparison Amazon ships to Europe for appr. 10 $ per book).

They also appear on ebay from time to time, but I would really like to buy 3 or 4 of them in one go.

Can anyone recommend a good store that handles international orders at reasonable prices?

Thanks a lot

Xabbu

I would be happy to match Amazons' shipping charges.

Please visit our site or send me an email and I will do my best to help.

chas1022

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try ebay.com or half.com. His books are very good. Good luck. You can also write the publisher and tell them.