Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page AT SBE: Russian Kenny + Josh Brothers = well, you know
Page 1 of 10 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
AT SBE: Russian Kenny + Josh Brothers = well, you know
Old
  (#1)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Thumbs down AT SBE: Russian Kenny + Josh Brothers = well, you know - 03-16-2014, 06:46 AM

at sbe, having a blast, will write more when I get the chance but wanted to alert the community about business that should be no surprise to anyone.

In the pit, Friday night, things were swinging as you would expect.

Russian Kenny was yacking it up and he wanted the next games breaker, josh brothers, but he couldn't get a bet so he starts banging his chest saying "this is how much heart I got, I'll take the curly headed f**k who's racking". The curly headed f**k was Joey DuPuis.

Kenny ended up with about 6 c-notes worth of action on Joey, I had one c-note on Josh who came to the table with ball in hand looking at a *SIMPLE* 2-10 combo into the side pocket. He doesn't shoot it and instead he plays for the runout and gets about 3 or 4 balls into it and misses. Yes, he was dumping the game for Kenny.

When he chose to be a pos and not shoot the 2-10 I was standing right there next to kenny and I told him that was bullshit. He turned around and said to me and others in his most arrogant voice, "awwwww that was too bad".

so lady karma came quick and had joey dupuis rattle the 9 ball and he def wasn't trying to miss, leaving it a hanger and leaving Josh no other choice but to mop up the last couple of balls for the win. kenny just about had an aneurism.

I got my c-note, kenny lost his 6, and I told kenny in my sweetest possible voice, "awww that was awwwsome".

Kenny is entertaining but treacherous.

Josh Brothers is poison and I will never put a penny on this guy again.

The day before I confronted Kenny about his debt to John Mars and he responded, "uh yeah, I'm gonna take care of that".

stay tuned.

best,
brian kc <------ will provide more later on 2 boys who know how to play with 100% heart!

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Last edited by Kickin' Chicken; 03-16-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Old
  (#2)
real bartram
Real Cold Steel
real bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-16-2014, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken View Post
at sbe, having a blast, will write more when I get the chance but wanted to alert the community about business that should be no surprise to anyone.

Russian Kenny was yacking it up and he wanted the next games breaker, josh brothers, but he couldn't get a bet so he starts banging his chest saying "this is how much heart I got, I'll take the curly headed f**k who's racking". The curly headed f**k was Joey DuPuis.

Kenny ended up with about 6 c-notes worth of action on Joey, I had one c-note on Josh who came to the table with ball in hand looking at a *SIMPLE* 2-10 combo into the side pocket. He doesn't shoot it and instead he plays for the runout and gets about 3 or 4 balls into it and misses. Yes, he was dumping the game for Kenny.

When he chose to be a pos and not shoot the 2-10 I was standing right there next to kenny and I told him that was bullshit. He turned around and said to me and others in his most arrogant voice, "awwwww that was too bad".

so lady karma had joey dupuis rattle the 9 ball and he def wasn't trying to miss, leaving it a hanger and leaving Josh no other choice but to mop up the last couple of balls for the win.

I got my c-note, kenny lost his 6, and I told kenny in my sweetest possible voice, "awww that was awwwsome".

The day before I confronted Kenny about his debt to John Mars and he responded, "uh yeah, I'm gonna take care of that".

stay tuned.

best,
brian kc <------ will provide more later on 2 boys who know how to play with 100% heart!
How do you know for sure this was a dump?
This isn't something to put out there unless you know 100 %

"Sunday i aint bumpin rap, im bumpin Al Green. Monday i aint selling white, im selling all Green. " ~ Yo Gotti

"I'm on that grey goose, do I know you? " ~ Yo Gotti

"That was a free tip for your non-educated pool ass." ~ "Carlot" Donny Mills

"How you gonna mess with a grizzly when you're a pooh bear?" ~ Unknown rapper

Old
  (#3)
peteypooldude
I see Edges
peteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 06:59 AM

Quote:

so lady karma had joey dupuis rattle the 9 ball and he def wasn't trying to miss, leaving it a hanger and leaving Josh no other choice but to mop up the last couple of balls for the win.

stay tuned.

best,
Great post. And as always...... Well written
Thank KC

"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a more intellegent statement than this one." - Unknown

"'i didnt shoot bad the table beat me' - Did the table miscue for you too?" - JCIN

"My game will be your teacher." - CJ Wiley
AKA-Body-Lock

Old
  (#4)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by real bartram View Post
How do you know for sure this was a dump?
This isn't something to put out there unless you know 100 %
chris, I don't take this sort of thing lightly.

the 2-10 into the side, was on.

So obvious and easy that my sister, the non-pool playing RN had it.

and of course, kenny's taunting "awwww" bullshit just underscored it some more.

he dumped the game for kenny.

best,
brian kc

Old
  (#5)
jeffj2h
AzB Silver Member

jeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 07:15 AM

Joey just won the New Jersey 10b championship, double dipping Dechaine. I wouldn't bet against him.

Old
  (#6)
real bartram
Real Cold Steel
real bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 07:19 AM

Quote:
chris, I don't take this sort of thing lightly.

the 2-10 into the side, was on.

So obvious and easy that my sister, the non-pool playing RN had it.

and of course, kenny's taunting "awwww" bullshit just underscored it some more.

he dumped the game for kenny.

best,
brian kc
I'm glad you don't take it lightly
If you know for sure then it's good to get it out so we know

"Sunday i aint bumpin rap, im bumpin Al Green. Monday i aint selling white, im selling all Green. " ~ Yo Gotti

"I'm on that grey goose, do I know you? " ~ Yo Gotti

"That was a free tip for your non-educated pool ass." ~ "Carlot" Donny Mills

"How you gonna mess with a grizzly when you're a pooh bear?" ~ Unknown rapper

Old
  (#7)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado

03-16-2014, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffj2h View Post
Joey just won the New Jersey 10b championship, double dipping Dechaine. I wouldn't bet against him.
I think that was the New England HOF tourney in Rhode Island

Old
  (#8)
jeffj2h
AzB Silver Member

jeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond reputejeffj2h has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 07:24 AM

Yeah you are right. I watched both and confused them. Joey beat MD in the 9ball tournament finals at Snookers two weeks ago. That was after MD beat Earl in the Friday night challenge match and was on fire all weekend.

Old
  (#9)
PETROBOY
AzB Silver Member
PETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond reputePETROBOY has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 07:45 AM

It would have been nice to see all his debts from the last tournament paid before making new ones. I feel bad for the kid he owes 7k to.

Playing cue: Predator 5k4
Shafts: -Predator Vantage
Breaking cue: Predator BK
Jump cue: Stealth
Case : Instroke Buffalo 2x4 Brown

Old
  (#10)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

03-16-2014, 07:51 AM

About the Action Pit at SBE, it has always been kind of a "Buyer Beware"-type happening. Whenever you are gambling in pool on the side, there are never any guarantees when it comes to playing on the square. It is a shame, however, that this is the way it is.

That said, nobody can say with 100 percent assuredness that a dump occurred unless they were a part of the dump.

One time at the DCC, Keith and Alex barked for 2 solid hours to get a game on the bar table, with Alex spotting Keith a ball (can't remember which one). The set, a race to 7, I believe, was over in 20 minutes. I remember hearing spectators claiming it was a dump as we left the room. It hurt pretty bad, because it was *NOT* a dump, we lost money, *AND* Keith was slated to play Grady Mathews in 2 hours on the TV table for the tournament. Sucky day for Team McCready.

I have noticed some unusual activities at the SBE Action Pit, games that I thought were "fixed," but I'm just careful who I bet on. If Keith is in the pit, I'm going to bet on him, because I know he ain't dumping. There are some players who you don't have to worry about if you know them well. With the other players, I just won't bet and save my money.

It pays to know your horse if you're going to bet at the SBE Action Pit.

Old
  (#11)
peteypooldude
I see Edges
peteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETROBOY View Post
It would have been nice to see all his debts from the last tournament paid before making new ones. I feel bad for the kid he owes 7k to.
Yes. If pool were what the "movies" made it out to be then RK would have his hands broke long ago

"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a more intellegent statement than this one." - Unknown

"'i didnt shoot bad the table beat me' - Did the table miscue for you too?" - JCIN

"My game will be your teacher." - CJ Wiley
AKA-Body-Lock

Jb
Old
  (#12)
De$action
AzB Silver Member
De$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond reputeDe$action has a reputation beyond repute

Jb - 03-16-2014, 08:29 AM

Josh has always played hard for my money.

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteypooldude View Post
Yes. If pool were what the "movies" made it out to be then RK would have his hands broke long ago
Probably happen one day. All you have to do is piss off the right guy at the right time for the right amout of money, and poof. It appeas RK has gotten a few rolls thus far, but sooner or later he will get a bad roll, and it probably won't be pretty.

Old
  (#14)
oldzilla
Accu-Stats Messenger

oldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1050

03-16-2014, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
About the Action Pit at SBE, it has always been kind of a "Buyer Beware"-type happening. Whenever you are gambling in pool on the side, there are never any guarantees when it comes to playing on the square. It is a shame, however, that this is the way it is.

That said, nobody can say with 100 percent assuredness that a dump occurred unless they were a part of the dump.

One time at the DCC, Keith and Alex barked for 2 solid hours to get a game on the bar table, with Alex spotting Keith a ball (can't remember which one). The set, a race to 7, I believe, was over in 20 minutes. I remember hearing spectators claiming it was a dump as we left the room. It hurt pretty bad, because it was *NOT* a dump, we lost money, *AND* Keith was slated to play Grady Mathews in 2 hours on the TV table for the tournament. Sucky day for Team McCready.

I have noticed some unusual activities at the SBE Action Pit, games that I thought were "fixed," but I'm just careful who I bet on. If Keith is in the pit, I'm going to bet on him, because I know he ain't dumping. There are some players who you don't have to worry about if you know them well. With the other players, I just won't bet and save my money.

It pays to know your horse if you're going to bet at the SBE Action Pit.
SNAKE PIT is a much more appropriate imo !

The International 9-Ball Open
http://www.accu-stats.com/

Accu-Stats produced DVD's are now $9.95
VOD https://vimeo.com/accustats/albums

-----------------
http://www.accu-stats.com/liveppv.html
http://www.accu-stats.com/

Old
  (#15)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2014, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldzilla View Post
SNAKE PIT is a much more appropriate imo !

That is REALLY what's wrong with pool...
...there's always matches you can't bet on...
...and players you can't buy in the calcutta.

Years ago, I deliberately bet the wrong way on a dump....
...$50 a game one-hole.
I kept betting till they got tired of chopping my money...cost $600.

Then one of them gave me the 8 at 9-ball.....
...they were stuck a few thousand before they realized they NEEDED the 7.
....mad as wet hens they were....

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Page 1 of 10 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: