Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alvin Lee, Ten Years After;

"Going Home."

Hope all is good.

Alvin was a monster.. super fast!

Just think about playing with that Joss when you get back to the
table! I think you need a Keith "world's got the 8" t-shirt !

Rounding third, ball is still in the outfield, gettin' waved home!

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Alvin was a monster.. super fast!

Just think about playing with that Joss when you get back to the
table! I think you need a Keith "world's got the 8" t-shirt !

Rounding third, ball is still in the outfield, gettin' waved home!

Pumping for the plate, gonna slide head-first if I need to!

Michael Andros

Silver Member
So, 4 more days

Tomorrow is the last chemo ( if I even get it... my levels are marginal, so they may not be able to do the last one. Mixed feelings on that. I need it, I suppose, but do I really want more heavy-metal poison in my system? No... not really ) and then Mon, Tue, Wed and Thur radiation and I'm done. Then 4 months recuperation. Then a PET scan to see if any bad cells remain. Man, am I relieved this treatment is almost over. Grueling...

Another 'Thank You' to everyone for all the support and good wishes. In some ways it seems just days, in others it seems endless months. Either way, the countdown is almost over. Thank you, thank you.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tomorrow is the last chemo ( if I even get it... my levels are marginal, so they may not be able to do the last one. Mixed feelings on that. I need it, I suppose, but do I really want more heavy-metal poison in my system? No... not really ) and then Mon, Tue, Wed and Thur radiation and I'm done. Then 4 months recuperation. Then a PET scan to see if any bad cells remain. Man, am I relieved this treatment is almost over. Grueling...

Another 'Thank You' to everyone for all the support and good wishes. In some ways it seems just days, in others it seems endless months. Either way, the countdown is almost over. Thank you, thank you.

Good luck :thumbup::thumbup:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

Really big day for you and wishing you the best. Big day for all of us who care so much about you.

Go get 'em, Mike.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member

I'll say thank you right back for keeping us updated on such a serious and personal matter going on in your life.

Can't take *anything* for granted. As the saying goes, and it couldn't be more true: "But for the Grace of G-d go I"

Glad you're going for the last of the chemo, Michael.

best,
brian kc

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
michael
glad to hear you are so close to being cured......:)..........:thumbup:

Michael Andros

Silver Member
I'll say thank you right back for keeping us updated on such a serious and personal matter going on in your life.

Can't take *anything* for granted. As the saying goes, and it couldn't be more true: "But for the Grace of G-d go I"

Glad you're going for the last of the chemo, Michael.

best,
brian kc

Thanks, Brian, me too!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The name Andros is from the Greek.....meaning MAN
...and you are handling this like a man, Michael.

...which makes me realize that the wild 6 and tie 7 may not be enough....
...how about 2 out of every 3 breaks also?

Michael Andros

Silver Member
The name Andros is from the Greek.....meaning MAN
...and you are handling this like a man, Michael.

...which makes me realize that the wild 6 and tie 7 may not be enough....
...how about 2 out of every 3 breaks also?

You may wanna fall back and revise the weight thing ( last 8, breaks and 4 on the wire, race to 6, 3 to 1 on the cheese, etc, maybe? ), PT, when you hear *this*:

( waiiittt fooorrrrrrrr itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt )

Not only does Andros mean ( approximate ) "Man" in Greek but Michael in Hebrew means "Who is like God?".

Sooooooo... the entire name is:

Who is like God? Man...

So, yeah... all delusions of grandeur aside, there, PT, you mayyyy wanna rethink that weight thing.

Jus' sayin'...

:dance:

Last edited:

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Michael, I do not know you personally. But, I am wishing you the best, and prayers, too.

Modern medicine, today, is fantastic. Go ahead with the last treatment, you can do it.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

Soo close! Good luck brother!

Trent from Toledo :thumbup:

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Michael, I do not know you personally. But, I am wishing you the best, and prayers, too.

Modern medicine, today, is fantastic. Go ahead with the last treatment, you can do it.

Not up to me, if my labs levels are too low ( or high ), they won't give me the last chemo. Out of my control but is what it is, so we'll see Monday. Either way, almost done. Thanks, TN, much appreciated.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not up to me, if my labs levels are too low ( or high ), they won't give me the last chemo. Out of my control but is what it is, so we'll see Monday. Either way, almost done. Thanks, TN, much appreciated.

Hope all goes well Michael. Pulling for you. :cool: