I have developed a new exercise while practicing

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
everyone has invented a aiming system. I have invented a exercise program while practicing pool at home. normally I like to throw 8 balls on the table and hit them in rotation. when im done, I will get my wheel of death, (the small wheel that has been around for ever, with the two handles on each side of the wheel, to work the stomach),
and I crank out 10 reps, starting on my knees and going all the way out till my arms are extended.

then I rerack and start over. pretty simple. so I will get in 10 racks of practice and 100 reps of wheel of DEATH.

kind of silly, but it kills two birds with one stone. im practicing and getting my stomach ready for summer. (trying to come up with a name and patent for my new system.)
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
everyone has invented a aiming system. I have invented a exercise program while practicing pool at home. normally I like to throw 8 balls on the table and hit them in rotation. when im done, I will get my wheel of death, (the small wheel that has been around for ever, with the two handles on each side of the wheel, to work the stomach),
and I crank out 10 reps, starting on my knees and going all the way out till my arms are extended.

then I rerack and start over. pretty simple. so I will get in 10 racks of practice and 100 reps of wheel of DEATH.

kind of silly, but it kills two birds with one stone. im practicing and getting my stomach ready for summer. (trying to come up with a name and patent for my new system.)

Years ago, when I went out to play, I made it my 'arm day'.

Multiple sets of 12oz curls mainly, but occasionally I would go heavy and go 16oz (assuming they were having a sale on tall boys). :grin:

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Years ago, when I went out to play, I made it my 'arm day'.

Multiple sets of 12oz curls mainly, but occasionally I would go heavy and go 16oz (assuming they were having a sale on tall boys). :grin:

"Coldby", anyone...?

stallion-barware-unbreakable-storm-beer-glass---650-ml---pack-of-2-stallion-barware-unbreakable-.jpg

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Crossfit and full squats has helped endurance and focus in pool.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

9 circles of hell?

That little wheel will make a grown man cry.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

9 out every 10 people here who read this and try using that wheel will end-up with nothing but chronic back-pain and a busted face.

You have to already be strong to use it, and you have to know what you're doing.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never been able to do one wheel rep, toes to ground only. My 50 year old friend can do many reps. Massive core strength.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
The wheel is nice, but keep in mind...visible abs are the result of diet more than anything else. You can’t bulk them up enough to stick out you just need the fat gone. I’m getting in summer shape myself :)

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The wheel is nice, but keep in mind...visible abs are the result of diet more than anything else. You can’t bulk them up enough to stick out you just need the fat gone. I’m getting in summer shape myself :)

Right. You can't target fat loss, it is a whole body thing. Calorie counting always works, and it is much more of a habitual problem to be solved than it is work.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If it works for you great.

For me it sounds counter productive.

I prefer to work on my game when working on my game. I exercise when I exercise.

But that's me.