*********Some SZAMBOTI Eye Candy**********

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue

Thanks for the pictures ken. Can't wait until i get one of these works of art in my collection........have a great weekend ken

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like the red squares too
The Red box cue is very cool..
There have been 3 made, but all a little different..
But, this is the nicest one of course :)
Hope everything is going well.. Always nice to hear from you as well buddy..
Best,
Ken

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some people sure do know how to live!! and Play !!

I'm all in on the 2 Gus cues. I actually just got a Gus Szamboti shaft from the very early days. I notice the shorter length on the end (Gus Szamboti) My shaft is 28 3/4 and is close to 12mm. Same wood,black rings. I was told Barry said it was make exactly that way!! I see now what people say about Mr Gus Szamboti tapers!!! tapers-so smooth. Could you please tell me what my shaft might be worth ??? Thanks for your time in advance. Mark

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm all in on the 2 Gus cues. I actually just got a Gus Szamboti shaft from the very early days. I notice the shorter length on the end (Gus Szamboti) My shaft is 28 3/4 and is close to 12mm. Same wood,black rings. I was told Barry said it was make exactly that way!! I see now what people say about Mr Gus Szamboti tapers!!! tapers-so smooth. Could you please tell me what my shaft might be worth ??? Thanks for your time in advance. Mark
Hey Mark,
People are always looking for Gus shafts..
I always keep a few extra myself.
The 12mm might hurt it a bit, but should be in the $500 range.
Best,
Ken

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After our talks at the EXPO, its really a great reminder to see your Szambotis again. :thumbup:
Its maybe one of the nicest Szamboti collections out there, congrats Ken - and you know I miss them in my collection.

Propeller Barry (fifth cue), and the GUS on the right would be the TWO ;) - nice father and son match !

Eric"h" ---- dreaming of these two

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Ken,

Great cues, every one! I particularly like the.....the...... I guess all of them!

See you in St. Louis!

Will Prout

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After our talks at the EXPO, its really a great reminder to see your Szambotis again. :thumbup:
Its maybe one of the nicest Szamboti collections out there, congrats Ken - and you know I miss them in my collection.

Propeller Barry (fifth cue), and the GUS on the right would be the TWO ;) - nice father and son match !

Eric"h" ---- dreaming of these two
Eric,
It was nice seeing you again, always a pleasure.
Just can't get you to fork over the cash...
Best,
Ken

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Red box cue is very cool..
There have been 3 made, but all a little different..
But, this is the nicest one of course :)
Hope everything is going well.. Always nice to hear from you as well buddy..
Best,
Ken

things are well, this week is busy if i have a chance ill call you

edd

Trance Doc
Silver Member
Hey AZer's,
Just thought I'd share some pictures ..
Everybody loves to see some Boti's!!!!
Here's a few Barry's and Gus'
End 2 on the right are Gus'.
Yes, the all Ebony Barry in the middle has a phenolic joint, one of three that were ever done..
Best,
Ken Kerner
914-715-4057
011-2.jpg

029-5.jpg

022-1.jpg

021-4.jpg

035-1.jpg

032-3.jpg

Love the one with the burgundy lizard wrap!

MONOPOLY MAN

Registered
wire ball ( liar)

he robert stephson sold me a mueci gambler stated his friend gave it to him to ell i gave him $450 even though he was asking $425 I RECIEVED SHAFT SEVERALLY WARP ! I CAALLED HIM AND RECORDED CONVERSATION WHERE HE STATED HE WOULD REFUND MY MONEY , NOPE ITS BEEN 1 MONTH AGO NOTHING ITS ASHAMED HIS FROM TEXAS ASWELL AS ME !!! KEN I BOUGHT THAT JAMES WHITE FROM YOU IM FROM SAN ANTONIO,TX BE CAREFUL WITH WIREBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he robert stephson sold me a mueci gambler stated his friend gave it to him to ell i gave him $450 even though he was asking $425 I RECIEVED SHAFT SEVERALLY WARP ! I CAALLED HIM AND RECORDED CONVERSATION WHERE HE STATED HE WOULD REFUND MY MONEY , NOPE ITS BEEN 1 MONTH AGO NOTHING ITS ASHAMED HIS FROM TEXAS ASWELL AS ME !!! KEN I BOUGHT THAT JAMES WHITE FROM YOU IM FROM SAN ANTONIO,TX BE CAREFUL WITH WIREBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the heads up... I don't think I'll be purchasing Meucci's in the near future. I wish you luck straightening out the difficult transaction your involved in.
Best,
Ken

Last edited: