needs practice...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Looking for these:

1285493794631_hz-cnmyalibaba-web3_70018.jpg

There is also this kind, but it doesn't fit an R-series Schon:

5a3b_2.JPG

So let me know if you have anything of the 1st kind for sale. I need a 3 or a 4 piece set (1 butt, 2-3 shafts)...

Or if you have anything else that you're positive that it'll fit an R, please let me know. Thanks...

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1206   0   0
Hey brother
Have you tried shooting a PM to ''Troy'' azb member KOINNKID?
He may be able to help you out or give you a leed. Its worth a shot.
GL in your search
Jeff

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Be careful with the Plastic Pin joint protectors, i have had a few that the pin on them snapped off inside of the shaft !

-Steve

SeanC

needs practice...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Be careful with the Plastic Pin joint protectors, i have had a few that the pin on them snapped off inside of the shaft !

-Steve

That certainly is a concern, but I thought these were high quality Delrin j/p's. Maybe only the pin is cheap plastic?

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
Here are some I have made in the past .

With stich ring , like R seres or plain , both made from ebony with stainless steel pins and brass inserts .
So many ways to make the cue look nice and protect it at the same time .

If interested Pm me and we will discuss price .

MVC-018S-5.jpg

MVC-032S.jpg

MVC-001S-14.jpg

MVC-003S-16.jpg

MVC-018F.jpg

MVC-001S.jpg

MVC-002F-7.jpg

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Depending on how old your Schon is, the pin pitch is different, IIRC, for Runde era. You can't put a Runde Schon shaft on a post 93 Schon.

SeanC

needs practice...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Here are some I have made in the past .

With stich ring , like R seres or plain , both made from ebony with stainless steel pins and brass inserts .
So many ways to make the cue look nice and protect it at the same time .

If interested Pm me and we will discuss price .

Jim, pm sent.

Depending on how old your Schon is, the pin pitch is different, IIRC, for Runde era. You can't put a Runde Schon shaft on a post 93 Schon.

Yep, mine is from the 82-85 era, quite possibly from '82. After some research, I found out that Runde era 5/16x14 joints are 0.01'' undersized in the major diameter, so they are actually 0.302''x14, rather than 0.312''x14.

SeanC

needs practice...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Still looking for the ones shown in the first picture in my original post. I was able to locate them somewhere else, but I'd rather buy from somebody here on AZ.