For sale: Early Schon R12 - $1200 obo

SeanC

needs practice...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sold! Thanks for the interest.

Time to part with my R12, as I need extra cash for a down payment on a house purchase. I bought it from az member HereWeGo a while back, and his description of the cue from when he had it refinished:

Here is an R-12 I picked up a while back. I call it an Ugly Duckling because the Points (outer and inner) are way off and the Boxes in the butt have some pretty big gaps. The Points are so off that when I had it refinished I intentionally and specifically asked that the points not be fixed. See the last Point (inner point) in the last picture for the best example.

At the end of the day she looks beautiful and plays pretty amazing.

Since then I picked it up for a handful number of times, as my STL-9 is my main playing cue. The cue is everything you want from an early R12. Comes with 2 original stitched ring shafts (nevermind the 3rd shaft in the pictures), 12.5-12.6mm at the micarta ferrule. One shaft has a wobble, other one rolls good. The good one was refinished with the cue which received an Original Cortland wrap. The butt has a slight taper to it towards the joint, but rolls straight with the good shaft.

On to the pictures:

More here:

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/cng.../slideshow/r12

$1200 OBO shipped in the con-US. Pm, or txt: 850-339-6464. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: