Looking for this Madden Cue ...

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I am a Serious Buyer for This Exact John Madden Cue.

I traded this John Madden Ebony/Snakewood Cue to TANK138 a few years ago and have regretted it ever since. It was an Even Trade and both of us were pleased with the deal, at the time. I've since had a "change of heart" and would Seriously like to buy it back from whom ever purchased it from Tank 138. I finally reached him by PM, after several years, and he does not recall who now owns the Cue.

If anyone here knows where this cue is, please let the current owner know I wish to buy it back, and I will pay $100.00 to the person whom assists me in re-acquiring the Cue. It must be in good enough condition to be fully restored to as-new condition. You see, I am slowly dying from Lymphoma Cancer and would be very grateful just to play with that Cue during whatever time I have remaining. I have a large collection of medium to high-end Cues, but I truly loved the way this Madden Cue plays. Call me a Sentimental Old Fool, but PLEASE PM me if you can help me live out my last request.

Attachments

• madden1.jpg
    madden1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Madden5.jpg
    Madden5.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,241
  • Madden6.jpg
    Madden6.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Madden7.jpg
    Madden7.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,234
  • Madden3.jpg
    Madden3.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,246
Last edited:

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Madden are moster players. I have one for sale with same woods, maybe we can work out a deal if you will have hard time finding this one

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Therse's Another Girl That Might Catch Your Eye & Win Your Heart!

Just buy the one from Mel having the same woods. At least have him send you some pics. It might even be in better condition than the one you had? All Madden's are consistent in quality. As long as the specs are similar, I'm sure you'd be very happy! You might even be able to work out an agreed upon return period (48, 72 hr.), in advance, whereby you would pay shipping both ways?

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Agree definitely just give Jack a ring and have him build it for you. I purchased my first from Tommie and placed an order for 2 more with the wood combos and specs I wanted. I will have to say besides the slim butts on the two new ones, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The same balance and playability to a T. The only cues I have ever felt that were close to what I considered that perfect balance were a friends Searing and a Chudy. Jack has it down to a science. All 3 of these feel like that. Good luck on finding your cue.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The Cue I traded is "One-of-a-kind" NOT to be duplicated by Jack.
It is the ONLY Madden I am interested in.

I believe I now have the contact info I need and hope to make a deal
to buy back this Cue.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just buy the one from Mel having the same woods. At least have him send you some pics. It might even be in better condition than the one you had? All Madden's are consistent in quality. As long as the specs are similar, I'm sure you'd be very happy! You might even be able to work out an agreed upon return period (48, 72 hr.), in advance, whereby you would pay shipping both ways?

Please refer to Post #1 for details.