New Here? - Introduce Yourself

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone please tell me how to make changes to the profile settings, like edit details, profile privacy or options?

This is what I got:
"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

The only thing possible is that the account might be waiting for activation. But I have not received any e-mail, or found clues about what to do to get it activated. I'm able to post and reply to posts. Would that mean my account has been activated?
Thank you beforehand.

I seem to remember getting that message when I first joined and I think someone told me that I had not posted enough messages. After about 15 or 20 posts, more privileges opened up.

Good luck

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AndRun...If you are able to post and reply, your account is already active. Send a private message to AzHousePro (Mike), and explain your problems. He'll give you the correct information.

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Can anyone please tell me how to make changes to the profile settings, like edit details, profile privacy or options?

This is what I got:
"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

The only thing possible is that the account might be waiting for activation. But I have not received any e-mail, or found clues about what to do to get it activated. I'm able to post and reply to posts. Would that mean my account has been activated?
Thank you beforehand.

sooiepigwoo

Arkansas

Hello from Arkansas!
I have been a long time lurker but became officially bonafid and verified today. I have been playing pool off and on for a couple of decades. After several sessions of league play, I have made the decision to dedicate more time and effort to the sport.

In my area, mostly eight ball and nine ball are played. You can find a game of golf if you are looking but that isn’t my cup of tea. I do like bowliards and would enjoy 14.1 if I played better but it frustrates the ever living hell out of me!

I’m glad to be here and look forward to talking pool with people that are knowledgeable and passionate.

-Sooie

Flguti

Registered
Hello, noob Canadian lost in here

Hello everyone,

Name is Flavio, I'm a Brazilian Canadian, from the Toronto area.

Use to play since young ages, but just got possible to buy my own table (used, of course).

Started to learn and research before spending money and found this forum.

Great source of information.

Thanks for any possible help to come.

Cheers

FL

Bardstownboss

Nee to the sight but not to the game.

I'm 42 years old from bardstown, ky. I have played for as long as I can remember, but am still a student of the game.

NewPoolGuy1

Hi guys, just signed up, and have a few questions about updating a free Gandy (non-commercial) pool table I got a few weeks ago. Beautiful table, but way out of date

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I first found this on an internet search almost 15 years ago.

I am a troll from another planet. I like pool and cool pool shots.

Shots you wouldn't want during a World Championship match, the exciting stuff.

Not the easy roll in ones so popular in today's competition scene.

Favorite commentator: Earl Strickland

Favorite player Allison Fisher

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I first found this on an internet search almost 15 years ago.

I am a troll from another planet. I like pool and cool pool shots.

Shots you wouldn't want during a World Championship match, the exciting stuff.

Not the easy roll in ones so popular in today's competition scene.

Favorite commentator: Earl Strickland

Favorite player Allison Fisher

admits to being a troll, please ban now,

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
admits to being a troll, please ban now,

your using troll wrong.

being a troll is like being a jump cue expert.

its a specialty and that fake negative connotation is not true.

I guess its not funny. I got the red hammer

I like pool. I think most of you have seen me before. But I need a formal goodbye for myself.

Last edited:

The8BallPoolPod

Registered
Hi there, I'm Scott, big English 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Snooker and Straight Pool fan. I co-host The 8 Ball Pool Podcast. Been lurking in the background reading the posts so thought I'd say hi!

TrevorB

Registered
Hello

Hello everyone, I'm Trevor, I live in central Indiana. Currently working on my first pool table purchase. Have found lots of useful info on here so far, hope to interact with some of you soon.

jojo88

Registered
new here

I just registered and every time I try to access any of the Control Panel links, I get a message that I do not have sufficient permissions to do so. Furthermore, when I try to open the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, nothing happens.

TrevorB

Registered
I just registered and every time I try to access any of the Control Panel links, I get a message that I do not have sufficient permissions to do so. Furthermore, when I try to open the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, nothing happens.

I found that after about 10 posts/comments, the permissions become available.

phil228

Hi there

I'm Phil, passionate pool player for about 15 years based in Switzerland. Used to play all disciplines on competitive levels in Germany, now in it just for the fun of it :) alongside creator of a handy little app to locate pool halls worldwide. (More information here if you're curious)

Looking forward exchanging know-how and experiences and always trying to learn something new!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi there

I'm Phil, passionate pool player for about 15 years based in Switzerland. Used to play all disciplines on competitive levels in Germany, now in it just for the fun of it :) alongside creator of a handy little app to locate pool halls worldwide. (More information here if you're curious)

Looking forward exchanging know-how and experiences and always trying to learn something new!

Hello Phil welcome to AZB. Nice to see we're adding a member from Switzerland

Look forward to seeing you around the forums and that looks like a pretty handy app you've been working on

Best,
Brian KC

Last edited: