JB cases - so good, I had to get another one!

Dukes_Lounge

The rookie
Just a quick update before I do a full review of how this experience has been,

Let me start off by saying how amazing JB and Matt Carter have been in dealing with this unique matter.
Even though I'm just on some island way downunder where everything is out here to kill you,
JB and Matt Carter have went out of their way to display such amazing customer service and support, without boundaries.

So it turns out that the supplier I bought my Sterling Wave case from hasn't ordered any stock from Sterling Gaming since 2009....
Now we don't know if the case I received is a counterfeit or not, but it sure isn't the way JB had designed it.

Regardless, since JB referred me to Matt Carter, Matt has been with me every step of the way within the first 12 hours of contact to resolve this issue and make it up to me by all means.
On top of that, he's been updating me almost every day with ideas and progresses on how he should best deliver his customer support, all the way to Australia.

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is AWARD WINNING EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

As a result, we've come to a conclusion together to benefit both parties:

He's sending me a brand new Sterling Wave Case, and even allowing me to choose which colour scheme I want (a little luxury for me since I didn't get freedom of choice at my initial purchase of the case here in Australia... I just took whatever was available.. ) at the lowest cost but fastest shipping option possible.
To make it a two way transaction, I've decided to purchase a Fury Jump Break cue and a Moosehead bridge through Matt, so instead of Sterling having to be out of pocket sending me a case all the way from the US, [hopefully] this way Sterling can make a bit of profit from my purchase as well to cover their costs. [even though my purchase isn't much, hopefully it all adds up]

There aren't a lot of companies in the world who would deliver this kind of 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE' locally, but these guys has done it internationally, and this really deserves recognition of their value and integrity.

If possible, I will recommend and suggest everyone to deal with these guys and support them as much as you can.
JB is an amazing case maker, an extremely pioneering and passionate individual in the Pool Industry [from what I've gathered],
and Matt Carter is the most friendliest, proactive and professional person you'll ever deal with,
he will move mountains to make anything possible.

Thank you so very much for this experience,
this experience have honestly put my faith back into the online retail industry and humanity :)
Australian businesses can learn a lot from you fine folks!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just wanted to say that after receiving such an amazing experience purchasing and owning my Wave case by JB Cases, I've bought myself another case, this time I've gotten myself a JB rugged case, and I can't wait till it arrives in Australia !!!

As for my Wave case, it's still going strong, looking brand new and the interior is just amazing. It gets thrown into the car, thrown into the pool halls, thrown on the ground at the pub...I just throw this gorgeous case everywhere and I never have to worry about my cues even moving an inch inside.
It's a true 'flight case' for your cues, the best insurance policy for your investments. Get one now if you don't have one.

Best cases in the universe, period :grin:

So excited!