May Everyone's Christmas be Safe & Joyous

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another year has almost passed and undoubtedly, there's been a potpourri of experiences for everyone.

As the year concludes, our planet is in turmoil, our country is divided on very important issues & politics underlies everything, or so it seems.

None of us knows for sure what the future will bring and it's easy to find fault with one's circumstances.

Just remember this......we lost some great Azers this past year and may the souls of the dearly departed rest in peace.

But you're still standing around these parts and so am I so we need to really count our blessings.

To those that I have offended, rankled and irritated this past year on the Forum, I want to extend to you the Merriest Christmas.......I'll try my best to dial it down in 2016.

To everyone that has struggles and woes and feel so frustrated and even helpless, may God's angels sleep by your side tonight and bring you comfort and hope.

It's been written and said countless time thru the years that Christmas is really for kids.
Well, each of us has a child that resides inside.......whether it's just our memories of past
Christmas holidays or the feelings we recall of joyous celebrations with family and loved ones.
Nonetheless, life can all too often interfere with remembering what Christmas is really all about................
Forgiveness, Love, Kindness and Charity towards others........lending a helping hand to the needy & less fortunate.
May the good Lord reside in your heart & thoughts & help rekindle feelings of love & friendship this Christmas Season.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Matt Brennan

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

Well said.

Merry Christmas & Best Wishes to You & Yours.
Rick

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
my 4000th post:

Another year has almost passed and undoubtedly, there's been a potpourri of experiences for everyone.

As the year concludes, our planet is in turmoil, our country is divided on very important issues & politics underlies everything, or so it seems.

None of us knows for sure what the future will bring and it's easy to find fault with one's circumstances.

Just remember this......we lost some great Azers this past year and may the souls of the dearly departed rest in peace.

But you're still standing around these parts and so am I so we need to really count our blessings.

To those that I have offended, rankled and irritated this past year on the Forum, I want to extend to you the Merriest Christmas.......I'll try my best to dial it down in 2016.

To everyone that has struggles and woes and feel so frustrated and even helpless, may God's angels sleep by your side tonight and bring you comfort and hope.

It's been written and said countless time thru the years that Christmas is really for kids.
Well, each of us has a child that resides inside.......whether it's just our memories of past
Christmas holidays or the feelings we recall of joyous celebrations with family and loved ones.
Nonetheless, life can all too often interfere with remembering what Christmas is really all about................
Forgiveness, Love, Kindness and Charity towards others........lending a helping hand to the needy & less fortunate.
May the good Lord reside in your heart & thoughts & help rekindle feelings of love & friendship this Christmas Season.

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Matt Brennan

and this, is why, i cherish AZB.

well said, Matt #3. ;)

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all.

PL & KK9

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I just realized that Santa might have a delivery problem here....
....I aint got no stinkin' chimney....:shocked:

However, Merry Christmas to everyone

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Matt Brennan

I can't say it better than Matt. All have a great Christmas and a Happy safe New Year. John Terrell