Revo with White Ferrule

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw this add in the March issue of Billiard Digest, did someone slip in a BeCue or Cutec shaft or is my Revo now obsolete?

DDCE5AA3-5F09-4528-8B57-5E3B7A9676DA.jpg

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, if this is the case, then Predator needs to promote this a lot more.
It’s the reason Cuetec’s Cynergy shaft impressed me as a better choice.
With this being available, then Predator deserves being considered #1.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aha, there in lies the rub and when it costs extra just to
get what you want, then Cuetec returns to the #1 spot.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
The white does help sight those damn black shafts. Waiting on my second Becue with the white ferrule- they're a few weeks back ordered.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Aha, there in lies the rub and when it costs extra just to
get what you want, then Cuetec returns to the #1 spot.

Why would cuetec have to be #1. Rogue, black, Meucci, ignite and forgetting one other all have white ferrules or pads. IMO the cuetec sucks.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK....#2.......#4.......the point is Cuetec costs less but has the same features and properties that are standard.
It really doesn’t matter I suppose since I play with orig. maple shafts but Cuetec comes standard w/white ferrule.

Hugh Jass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Revo custom

I have a Revo custom, 30", radial, white vault pad, 4.0 oz, 12.9mm I am going to sell, this has been used very lightly at home, I feel that it is one of the better CF since they gave you a option to add the white vault pad, was it worth a extra $100 for the vault pad and extra inch, I would say yes it was, will be posting on the for sale category soon, if interested pm me for more info

Attachments

• Revo 30 1.jpg
    Revo 30 1.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 179

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude your fingernail!! Are you ok??

I have a Revo custom, 30", radial, white vault pad, 4.0 oz, 12.9mm I am going to sell, this has been used very lightly at home, I feel that it is one of the better CF since they gave you a option to add the white vault pad, was it worth a extra $100 for the vault pad and extra inch, I would say yes it was, will be posting on the for sale category soon, if interested pm me for more info

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Anybody know where the name "vault plate" originated? I assume Predator. Sounds pretty cool, better than dinky ferrule for sure.