Price for 9' Gold Crown 4?

jimmy91988

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me how much a used but in great condition 9' Gold Crown 4 goes for? Mahogany finish.

Thanks

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A couple of years ago I thought about selling my GCIV to get a Diamond. Seems like around $2,500 was a fair price considering someone is going to have to pay to have it moved and new cloth put on it.

Anything less than $2,500 seemed like a steal. And if you threw in moving and setup and new Simonis cloth $3,000 was a pretty good deal as well.

r/DCP

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IN 2013 I paid $2500 for one including delivery and install- I thought it was a good price- I left it to the guy who bought my house for $500- in 2016- he was not much of a pool player and I could not find a buyer prior to the home sale- what a deal he got!

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sold my black GC4 for $2500 with the light. I sold it to cheap but no one wanted to pay me $3000.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid 1500 for mine from a room that was closing.

Knock down, move and setup extra...plus, reused the cloth that was on it (flipped north/ south).

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid 3200 installed with new simonis for mine. I was the 3rd owner, and the prior two were homeowners. Excellent, non commercial condition. This was in Atlanta in 2012.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
Paid $2200 in March of this year for a GC 4 in matte black/chrome/nickel castings and feet. It came with the easy adjust feet brackets that are like $200 online. It was already disassembled and only missing a few small pieces like casting bolts and such. In good shape and included a light, some cues, but no Centennials.

The slate stamp says June 2000. Pretty cool.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paid $2200 in March of this year for a GC 4 in matte black/chrome/nickel castings and feet. It came with the easy adjust feet brackets that are like $200 online. It was already disassembled and only missing a few small pieces like casting bolts and such. In good shape and included a light, some cues, but no Centennials.

The slate stamp says June 2000. Pretty cool.

I think the matte black GC4 is the best looking GC ever made. Much better than the 5 or 6.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might get find one for $2,000 or even $1,500, but the buyer is looking at an additional $1,000 - $1,500 for professional disassembly, moving, and reassembly with new high quality cloth, not to mention another $400+ if cushion rubbers need replacing.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purchased a GC III with Simonis and Super Aramith Pro ball set for $2200.
Had a friend, a table mechanic, travel the 90 miles to break it down, deliver it, and set it up for and addition $400 for a total of $2600.
He installed drop pockets for $75.
Money well spent.
Should last forever and unlimited enjoyment.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
I think the matte black GC4 is the best looking GC ever made. Much better than the 5 or 6.

I should add it's drop pocket, no ball return. But I agree, when it has the Tourney Blue cloth it's gonna be sweet. Should be setup this week, fingers crossed.

I also have to add I put another good chunk of $$$ into the table with two sets of balls (Cyclop Ladon and Arcos 2), new cloth with install (860HR) and had Mark Gregory redo the subrails and extend the pockets to 4.5" and rework the angles with new Superspeed rubber.

Probably could've bought a used Blue Label by now, but this should play lights out once it's setup.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A place in Houston has been selling some on wanted/for sale forum. I think the asking price was $1,800.

I'd love to have one but Houston is a pretty fer piece from Columbia Missouri.

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Homeowner vs commercial use

I think I would pay quite a bit more for a homeowner table than a commercial used table
Paul

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I am the proud 3rd owner of a GCI that was in a residential setting its entire life, paid $300 plus some very valuable accessories were included with the table. The gentleman I bought it from was friends with the original owner/purchaser, he bought it for his grand kids to play on when they visited. The table had sat unused for years, even have the original Centennials that came with it but they are awfully yellowed. Im sure its a once in a lifetime deal.