Rackem TV SVB vs Dennis issues

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is anyone having major issues? This is so frustrating... we have high speed internet but the streams stop, we close browser and then cannot access Rackem.tv page, we get “service unavailable”. We have to wait minutes and keep trying missing the match until we can finally get in and log in. So frustrating!!! I am spending more time doing this than watching the match. Anyone else also having issues? What’s going on!

Boy do I miss TAR...

Good Sam

Registered
They have also said that the matches are being recorded and will be available for viewing for a week after.

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was busy with family stuff earlier, finally went to tune in and having the same issue with the website being unavailable. Frustrating, sounds like some people are able to watch?

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was busy with family stuff earlier, finally went to tune in and having the same issue with the website being unavailable. Frustrating, sounds like some people are able to watch?

I’m on. No issues at all for the 30 minutes I’ve been on.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Is anyone having major issues? This is so frustrating... we have high speed internet but the streams stop, we close browser and then cannot access Rackem.tv page, we get “service unavailable”. We have to wait minutes and keep trying missing the match until we can finally get in and log in. So frustrating!!! I am spending more time doing this than watching the match. Anyone else also having issues? What’s going on!

Boy do I miss TAR...

I had previously purchased a rackem.tv match then purchased the SVB match earlier today. When I went to visit the website I got the same message. I figured it was a bad cookie, so I cleared all the cookies and history in Chrome and went back to the website and it worked fine.

I agree - they need to fix their security issues.

Last edited:

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It froze on me briefly a couple of times but otherwise problem free so far. One day to go...

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
check your router logs

maybe your home router is under a DDoS attack or your ISP is suffering a DDoS attack.
streamers have no way of adding protection in case of DDoS attack.

Unless they want to offer VPN streaming.

I watched the stream too. I had no issues. I check my home router logs and experience regular DDoS attacks.

DDoS is denial of service. Its like someone calling your phone non stop and you can't dial out.

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Things looked good in my end. At times I was able to watch like 45 min without issues. Sometimes it rewind the stream out of nowhere.

I emailed support a few times and they gave me their private FB live group workaround and that worked better than their website and smoothly.

Glad they thought out possible options to work around issues and responded fast through email support!

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Things looked good in my end. At times I was able to watch like 45 min without issues. Sometimes it rewind the stream out of nowhere.

I emailed support a few times and they gave me their private FB live group workaround and that worked better than their website and smoothly.

Glad they thought out possible options to work around issues and responded fast through email support!

does F live have the chat stream

some of the people in the chat are extremely funny.

There were many special guests last night.