BCA Nationals Cancelled

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There may be a thread already out on this, but wanted to get it out as soon as I found out. Just got a text from a teammate that is already there and the nationals have been cancelled. Don't get on the plane unless you just want to go to Vegas and not play pool at the Rio.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Hang up the "On Vacation" sign and see you in a few months. It's the new norm.

Sadly, the Fed just cut interest rates to zero and are willing to inject 700 billion in the economy, yet the futures have hit their down limit. Typically this would spark a major rally.

Tomorrow is going to be a wild and crazy ride on Wall Street.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member

Sadly, the Fed just cut interest rates to zero and are willing to inject 700 billion in the economy, yet the futures have hit their down limit. Typically this would spark a major rally.

I'm glad I don't live in New York.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Liquidity doesn't help when no one will go out and spend on anything other than things to hibernate with plus we are going to give businesses trillions of dollars to make up for their losses. All this means is adding trillions more to our 23/24 trillion dollar debt which is possibly a wake-up call.