I will take it.Pm sent

Last edited:

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Hi Jason,

The tracking number u provided me is not working,kindly check and let me know the tracking number again also let me know website address where i can track the shaft.
I sent u pm few days back but did not got reply

Thanks

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Hi Jason,

I still havent recived the shaft and neither more information or new tracking number.The tracking number u gave me is not working.
This is the last time i am asking u before i escalate this matter further.
Either give me a correct tracking number and tell me when this shaft will be shipped?
Or pay me back 125usd 25usd extra is for the harrasment u r causing me.

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Monto P2 said:
Hi Jason,

I still havent recived the shaft and neither more information or new tracking number.The tracking number u gave me is not working.
This is the last time i am asking u before i escalate this matter further.
Either give me a correct tracking number and tell me when this shaft will be shipped?
Or pay me back 125usd 25usd extra is for the harrasment u r causing me.

how is he causing you to be harassed?
Are you buying it for someone, who is constantly harassing you about it? If so, then tell them its not your fault since you're not the deliverer. Couldnt you just tell them to order it themselves from the AZ seller, and have them deal with the stress of waiting? or were you flipping it and already had a buyer lined up who is harassing you because you failed to deliver the product?

If shipping is to overseas area, it would usually take more time. Hopefully we get to hear Jason's response before this escalates.

Hope this works out.

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
HeLLFiSH said:
how is he causing you to be harassed?
Are you buying it for someone, who is constantly harassing you about it? If so, then tell them its not your fault since you're not the deliverer. Couldnt you just tell them to order it themselves from the AZ seller, and have them deal with the stress of waiting? or were you flipping it and already had a buyer lined up who is harassing you because you failed to deliver the product?

If shipping is to overseas area, it would usually take more time. Hopefully we get to hear Jason's response before this escalates.

Hope this works out.

When u buy something u expect to get a prompt from the seller about the shipping details.I have sent many pm's to jason with no response from the seller.It takes around 5 to 7 working days for goods to be shipped to their destination and if it is longer than the buyer has to be informed for the same.
Me keeping it for flipping it is none of your concerns.

As far as this transaction goes i am the buyer and jason is the seller.I have delivered and have got delivered innumerable goods but never have faced any concerns.My itrader would also shed some light on that fact.

harrasment occurs when u ask for a response and u dont get a response from the seller.It does not cause much trouble to get the goods late but not to get response from the seller is which hurts.

I got one pm from him giving the tracking number and than one more later on that he has a friend in post office and he wil check why tracking is not working in 16 days.

All i expect is a reply from him stating the fact.I will post all my communication with him if need be

JasonDevanney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for that reply Monto.

I'm glad you've vented your frustration, but please appreciate I'm in the middle of installing a new computer system for my company that handles life threatening emergency calls for over 35,000 elderly people here in the U.K.

The tracking number I sent you is the same that I was given on the receipt. I called Parcel Force Worldwide and they have confirmed that the shaft is on-route.

And if you think i'd pay $25 extra for harassment, think again because thats how much the shipping cost was that I never asked for you to pay for!

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Monto P2 said:
harrasment occurs when u ask for a response and u dont get a response from the seller.It does not cause much trouble to get the goods late but not to get response from the seller is which hurts.

Can anyone verify this as a definition of harassment?

I think what you've mentioned is negligence, not harassment, when the seller is not responding to your messages, which in this case, he has, which may or may not have been in a timely manner. Maybe you meant to say 'unwanted distress' from worrying about the transaction.

Harassment is "engaging in intentional conduct which the harasser knows or has reason to know would cause the victim, under the circumstances, to feel frightened, threatened, oppressed, persecuted, or intimidated; and causes this reaction on the part of the victim". Seeing that you have such a high iTrader, one might expect that you would not feel threatened or frightened about the transaction since you've done so much business without issues.

I just find it unfair that you're demanding $25 extra for 'harrassment', depending on time and place, some might consider it "extortion" because of the way you're wording it.

BigDaddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
HeLLFiSH said:
Can anyone verify this as a definition of harassment?

I think what you've mentioned is negligence, not harassment, when the seller is not responding to your messages, which in this case, he has, which may or may not have been in a timely manner. Maybe you meant to say 'unwanted distress' from worrying about the transaction.

Harassment is "engaging in intentional conduct which the harasser knows or has reason to know would cause the victim, under the circumstances, to feel frightened, threatened, oppressed, persecuted, or intimidated; and causes this reaction on the part of the victim". Seeing that you have such a high iTrader, one might expect that you would not feel threatened or frightened about the transaction since you've done so much business without issues.

I just find it unfair that you're demanding $25 extra for 'harrassment', depending on time and place, some might consider it "extortion" because of the way you're wording it.
Gotta agree with the $25 fee. That is ABSOLUTE HERENDOUS!

Actions like that make other Club Members look bad.
You represent the site as an Elite Member, probably should re-think your postings.

If I were you - I would edit or withdraw that comment! OUCH!

BigDaddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Monto P2 said:
When u buy something u expect to get a prompt from the seller about the shipping details.I have sent many pm's to jason with no response from the seller.It takes around 5 to 7 working days for goods to be shipped to their destination and if it is longer than the buyer has to be informed for the same.
Me keeping it for flipping it is none of your concerns.

As far as this transaction goes i am the buyer and jason is the seller.I have delivered and have got delivered innumerable goods but never have faced any concerns.My itrader would also shed some light on that fact.

I got one pm from him giving the tracking number and than one more later on that he has a friend in post office and he wil check why tracking is not working in 16 days.

All i expect is a reply from him stating the fact.I will post all my communication with him if need be
And then here you say all you want is an explanation.....

Seems like you were wanting $25 also.

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
JasonDevanney said:
The tracking number I sent you is the same that I was given on the receipt. I called Parcel Force Worldwide and they have confirmed that the shaft is on-route.

Obviously Monto is feeling stressed. Why not take two incredibly simple steps to put his mind at ease?

1) Post a scan of that receipt showing the entire receipt including date and tracking number. You're a computer guy; you can do it. If you don't have a scanner, take a digital photo or two of it.

2) Post the phone number for Parcel Force Worldwide.

If you aren't willing to do those things, 'nuff said...

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I never meant to have those 25usd i have dealt in cues in excess of 15000usd in last3 months.That was just to gain his attention.
Yes jason u might be working for a good cause and i appreciate it.But u did log on to az several times after i sent u pm's so that is what made me pissed that why cant u reply.If u remember i posted a similar comment earlier and immidiately deleted it as u replied that u will check with ur friend and let me know the delivery status.As for the cost i paid u what u asked for 100usd shipped anyhwere.
Thanks

JasonDevanney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I fully understand that. My internet homepage both at home and at work is set as the azbilliards forum.

Like I said earlier, the shaft is on route.

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
JasonDevanney said:
I fully understand that. My internet homepage both at home and at work is set as the azbilliards forum.

Like I said earlier, the shaft is on route.

Hi,
Still no clue of the shaft.Tracking number still does not work neither shaft has been delivered till now.
Plz scan the copy of the receipt or any document u might have so that i can check here also why it has not been delivered till now.
Thanks

joyren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
hey monto, i hope you recieved your shaft the soonest of time, you just beat me to this shaft, hoping for the best of your transaction

kgeorgia

Capone Cue Rocks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i think that the shaft was shipped through standard international mail service instead of an express or priority one. 15-20 days to be delivered and can't be tracked. I see no harassment here. Just a frustration by Monto who , normally, is impatient to get his new "toy" :). So, no worries, good things needs time ;)