Biomech v3.2

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Biomech v3.2 cue case

Been awhile since I've made a cue case but I thought I'd share something in the works.

I started this case idea a couple years ago but due to bad dyes, lack of experience, and just not being happy with the overall design I redid the whole project.
A few times actually.. hence the v3.2. It's very disheartening to put 100 hours of work into a panel only to have it ruined with one simple mistake.
But as they say, 'The difference between obstacles and stepping stones is how you use them."

As some of my FB friends know, I took a break from case making and just focused the last couple of years busting my butt to improve as a leather crafter. I've been trying new dyes, new blending techniques, and LOTS and LOTS of tooling. I still have a long way to go with all of that but I do think I'm getting better.

I should have it all completed by the end of the month. I'll post some completed pics then.
It'll be going to an International competition in Wyoming next month then off to it's new owner after that.

Anyway, thanks for looking...

3A856DD7-5527-4DE6-B8E2-40F17D7531BE_zpsa5pz5wa5.jpg

20527E69-8F74-41F3-82F1-99D2EE61909F_zpse5dlhyek.jpg

NewWIPface_zpsc8384169.jpg

Newcoloredpipes_zpsdbad1254.jpg

blackfullbody_zpsba16ee48.jpg

Last edited:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Holy moly...the theme, composition, layout, tooling, coloring....all these elements out together and it's just breathtaking. Gorgeous!!

Would really love to see this case completed!!

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank You

Been awhile since I've made a cue case but I thought I'd share something in the works.

I started this case idea a couple years ago but due to bad dyes, lack of experience, and just not being happy with the overall design I redid the whole project.
A few times actually.. hence the v3.2. It's very disheartening to put in 100 hours on a panel only to have it ruined with one simple mistake.
But as they say, 'The difference between obstacles and stepping stones is how you use them."

As some of my FB friends know, I took a break from case making and just focused the last couple of years busting my butt to improve as a leather crafter. I've been trying new dyes, new blending techniques, and LOTS and LOTS of tooling. I still have a long way to go with all of that but I do think I'm getting better.

I should have it all completed by the end of the month. I'll post some completed pics then.
It'll be going to an International competition in Wyoming next month then off to it's new owner after that.

Anyway, thanks for looking...

3A856DD7-5527-4DE6-B8E2-40F17D7531BE_zpsa5pz5wa5.jpg

20527E69-8F74-41F3-82F1-99D2EE61909F_zpse5dlhyek.jpg

NewWIPface_zpsc8384169.jpg

Newcoloredpipes_zpsdbad1254.jpg

blackfullbody_zpsba16ee48.jpg

Thank You Rex, AWESOME WORK ,,

All my best
Little
Kenny

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Wow!

Friggin unbelievable case, Rex!

Your cases are new renaissance relief sculptures, dude!

-dj

King

King Custom Cue Cases
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, your time invested shows in the detail, clean tooling and awesome color.
Great work.:thumbup:

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol

I was knowing that you buy that monster case for ME:thumbup:
Much appreciated, lol.
Ralf

Ralf,
it maybe close to you in Germany LOL

hope u are well,,,i had to cancel my trip to bangkok this year,,hope things settle down and i can go soon

Best
Kenny