Music City Open

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone streaming that cam provide updates?

Sky Woodward was 1st pick in calcutta

Alex Pagulayan was 2nd pick

Archer up on the stream now playing 1st round matches tonight

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,083
Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After not seeing his name on the bracket maybe the rumour is true. I heard they banned Hennessee for stalling and slow play. If that's the case in my opinion it's about time somebody did it.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
After not seeing his name on the bracket maybe the rumour is true. I heard they banned Hennessee for stalling and slow play. If that's the case in my opinion it's about time somebody did it.

I don't know if that is true or not, but his matches in this event last year were BRUTAL to watch for that very reason.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was an issue from The Sparkle City Open last year.

Hennessee got on social media and roasted the the TD Steve Macdonald saying he was the worst TD ever and he would never play in one of his events again.

Better to watch what you say sometimes i think, you might get what you wish for lol

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hennessee got on social media and roasted the the TD Steve Macdonald saying he was the worst TD ever and he would never play in one of his events again.

Better to watch what you say sometimes i think, you might get what you wish for lol
This guy can make Earl look like sportsman-of-the-year. He popped-off one time about Sparky Farrel's wife/gf and is lucky to be alive. Can be a true a^*wipe at times.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Did they ban him or did he ban himself?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• funphotobox1190140612kstfee.jpg
    funphotobox1190140612kstfee.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Favored to be a Woodward-Pagulayan A-side finals...both in the last eight.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Favored to be a Woodward-Pagulayan A-side finals...both in the last eight.
Alex playing great he was playing Josh Roberts score was 5-5 and Josh never got back to the table The Lion ran 6 pack and out :clapping::bow-down:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

He is the only player in my thirty plus years of doing pool tournaments that asked me to step outside with him. I had made a call in his match that he didn't like, and after he lost he found a perch on the edge of the grandstands where he would harass me every time I was anywhere close to him. Each time I was near him he would make veiled threats against me, while I was officiating other matches. I couldn't kick him out of the tournament because he had been eliminated, so I tried to ignore him. He was really getting under my skin and I truly wanted to accommodate him, but I knew I couldn't do that as the TD.

When one of the players took a break, I went looking for our security guy. He was a local pool player who packed a lot of beef. I explained the situation and asked him to please accompany this guy out of here. I walked him right over to where Hennessee was sitting and pointed at him and said this guy right here. Jon was pissed as hell but I really didn't care. That was several years ago and we haven't spoken since, and that's a good thing.

I actually offered my help to his wife when he was injured a couple of years before in a motorcycle accident, but he had forgotten all about that. She, at least, thanked me the next time I saw her. Earl may have mental problems but Hennessee is a creepy guy.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I've got lots and lots of experience with him. I can say without a doubt, he is one of the worst losers I have EVER encountered.

He is what I call a "front runner". He's always been that way and as far as I'm concerned, unless a miracle happens...... he always will be a front runner. Therefore, he gets extremely I'll and loses his chit very easy and stalling is "just one of his sharking dipchit moves".

Like someone above said, "he makes Earl look like a poster child for sportsmanship"...

His game does NOT overshadow his antics. Therefore, he is most certainly not worth watching....... even on his best day and I've seen em all.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2019 Music City Open Payouts

Attachments

• music city payouts.jpg
    music city payouts.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs Josh Oneal up next at Music City Open Midnight Madness.
8 Player $500 Entry Single elimination winner takes all
$4000 up for grabs

Midnight Brackets: https://challonge.com/MM2019

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 728

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Lion snapped off the Midnight Madness, he's been on FIRE guys :)

He beat Sky in the Finals

WeczQsw.gif

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Sky and Alex to play soon on the stream...they're on the B-side..last 6
Mike Gann is also there...will play the winner of Jeff Melton and Jerry Clayman.

A-side final will be between Jamie Baraks and John Gabriel