AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vikes will win the NFC and then it is a safe
bet they will continue the pattern of heartbreak
we fans are used to.:)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Sunday was the last game of regular season, it had some weird games, and scores. Know the only way an Arizona Cardinals P,layers will be in Super Bowl, is sitting in observation are seats. 9stands)

Cardinals have another year of excuses for their dumb fans, with promises of "next year will be _____". El Cheapo owns will never have a team, as talent costs dollars & cents. Something owner don't want to spend.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Pats haven't looked like themselves this year, but I know better than to count them out come playoff time.

NFC will either be the Niners or the Saints.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Ravens are taking it, sorry to say.

Then again, Brees is a hard man to beat when the big prize is in sight.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I'm going with the obvious here. The 49ers and the Ravens in the Super Bowl, and the Ravens win it all.

Not going to the game, and haven't been to the Super Bowl since the Cowboys beat the Bills in 1992 at the Rose Bowl. The Derby typically ends about 2:00 AM the same morning as the Super Bowl, so the Super Bowl trip doesn't really work for me, and I usually get home to New York just on time to watch the game on TV.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I'm going with the obvious here. The 49ers and the Ravens in the Super Bowl, and the Ravens win it all.

Not going to the game, and haven't been to the Super Bowl since the Cowboys beat the Bills in 1992 at the Rose Bowl. The Derby typically ends about 2:00 AM the same morning as the Super Bowl, so the Super Bowl trip doesn't really work for me, and I usually get home to New York just on time to watch the game on TV.

Nice save. :thumbup2:

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It won't be me. I checked into the prices for the world series and it was insanity plus, and it was standing room, no seat!! I'm guessing the price for a nose bleed ticket at the very top of the stadium for the super bowl will be crazy expensive.