WTB a shaft that was made for the Mezz Wavy Joint.

I am looking to buy a shaft that was made for the Mezz Wavy Joint.

I do not have the money for a new shaft, so looking to buy a used shaft, and hoping to find a good deal on something used.

I am open minded for anything out there, but I do NOT want anything that has a Carbon Fiber Core.

If you have something that you do not need, or use, and would be willing to sell it, and you are sure that it will fit the very unique threads of a Mezz Wavy joint pin, then please let me know the lowest price you would be willing to take for it, shipped to, River Ridge, LA, 70123.

I will not be checking this post every day, and I do not get notified when people reply to this post, so if you have a shaft to offer me, then please send me a PM.

You can also text me, if you prefer, and also text me a picture of the shaft, if possible, at, (504) 321-0575.

Thank you very much for any offers.

Attachments

• WJ.jpg
    WJ.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
This is just a thought, but it makes life much easier. That pin is hard to find shafts for, ive had lots of Mezz cues with every joint. If you have the means and don’t mind being without the cue you could have that pin taken out and a 3/8x10 or 11 installed. I love the wavy pin but it’s very limiting when it comes to shafts.

This is just a thought, but it makes life much easier. That pin is hard to find shafts for, ive had lots of Mezz cues with every joint. If you have the means and don’t mind being without the cue you could have that pin taken out and a 3/8x10 or 11 installed. I love the wavy pin but it’s very limiting when it comes to shafts.

Thanks. I really like that idea, but it does hurt the value of the cue, which is important in my case.

When people look to buy a Mezz, they want it to have the original joint pin that came with it.

This guy on facebook told me that he has a Mezz Wavy tap, and can convert any threaded shaft (like 3/8x10, or Radial) into a Mezz Wavy joint shaft, and for only $50.

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
wavy

The "conversion" is basically cross-threading. May work for awhile but you are taking the chance that it won't hold up long.