SBE postponed till June 11-14, 2020

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huh????? Its a damn pool show/tournament. Is it really important with what's going on? I said cancel til further notice. No clue why "my standing" in your mind has dropped. Think i'll live tho. Seriously?????

FCS it's 90 days away not related to whats happening today. How can someone plan around a Canceled event? A new day to plan around is obviously the best answer and I think Allen did a Fantastic job in this difficult situation.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FCS it's 90 days away not related to whats happening today. How can someone plan around a Canceled event? A new day to plan around is obviously the best answer and I think Allen did a Fantastic job in this difficult situation.
You think what's going on now will be over in 90days?? I really hope you're right but i seriously doubt that will be the case. Last thing on my mind is whether some pool event is a go/no-go.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
What are you talking about? I never said I would play you. I SAID I would walk up to you and introduce myself AFTER you said I would never say anything to you because you would assault me. I BET you I would come up to you and say hi.

If you show up at SBE (which as I said I have a funny feeling you won't be there) I BET that I will say hi and that you won't do anything about it.

I know we are suffering from some pretty hard times and they are going to get worse before they get better, but the last thing we all need to to be at each other's throat's.

We are grown adults, let's take a step back, calm down and give this some thought. I honestly think the best thing for each of you is to ignore one another and if you can find it in your heart, forgive each other.

Arguments get heated and we want to kick each other in the nuts. I realize I am a hypocrite since I tend to hold anger myself longer than advisable, but as I get older, I truly see that this sort of thing is detrimental to our own and our public images. Believe me, nobody wins.

It's best for everybody to show respect to our fellow billiards dudes.

Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
That is such a lame duck answer from Hopkins

Just refund everyone and cancel, the turnout is going to be trash.

Schedule for a later date in summer or fall and not over a conflicting tournament

LOL what? I was happy as shit they didnt cancel. I love going to this and competing and matching up. Im glad it only got pushed back.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Thanks, Just moved my reservation. Note my hotel did not have as many options for the June Dates so might be other things going on in the area then. I would suggest anyone going to book early

I got lucky, my hotel was cheap by 20 bucks a night.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
LOL what? I was happy as shit they didnt cancel. I love going to this and competing and matching up. Im glad it only got pushed back.

When it gets "pushed back" again, then what?

All I'm saying is to reschedule when the world is stable, not when it is still unknown if this can even come off

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The best thing to do in this situation is to panic and run around like the sky is falling. No time for billiards, too busy worrying if I’ll get the sniffles.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smart decision to postpone.

Now we will have to sit back and see if containment of the virus is achieved with all the events being cancelled in our near future.
Looking forward to hopefully getting back to our normal way of life and being back in the booth at SBE.

Myron

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know we are suffering from some pretty hard times and they are going to get worse before they get better, but the last thing we all need to to be at each other's throat's.

We are grown adults, let's take a step back, calm down and give this some thought. I honestly think the best thing for each of you is to ignore one another and if you can find it in your heart, forgive each other.

Arguments get heated and we want to kick each other in the nuts. I realize I am a hypocrite since I tend to hold anger myself longer than advisable, but as I get older, I truly see that this sort of thing is detrimental to our own and our public images. Believe me, nobody wins.

It's best for everybody to show respect to our fellow billiards dudes.

When Paul, a world class POS punk, starts posting my home information and my wife's name we have a problem. I already know what I need to and he's the one who better BTFO.