Reading forum on cell phone question...

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Using Firefox. This forum is very hard to read on my cell phone. Very very small fonts. All forums from other websites are fine. Is there something I can do to make reading this forum easier? An App or settings on firefox for changing font size on just this forum?

Mods...please move if this is the wrong place to ask. I did not see any other forum that seemed appropriate for this question.

Thanks

Rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On a desktop its simple enough using about:config but on a cell not so much other than use your fingers to spread the pages. If there is a way to FF settings that would be the way.

Echelon

The hill hill thrilla
Silver Member
Any reason you're not using the taptalk app? Works for most forums and is designed to display them on a cell phone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any reason you're not using the taptalk app? Works for most forums and is designed to display them on a cell phone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm not using it because I never heard of it. :D

I will try the app. Thanks!!!

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Using Firefox. This forum is very hard to read on my cell phone. Very very small fonts. All forums from other websites are fine. Is there something I can do to make reading this forum easier? An App or settings on firefox for changing font size on just this forum?

Mods...please move if this is the wrong place to ask. I did not see any other forum that seemed appropriate for this question.

Thanks

I have a dedicated AZB app. It's on iPhone but I imagine it's on android too. Works perfectly for the forum.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums