Lambros cues

brilliance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

I had one with old LD shaft and regular shaft. Really nice cues and with attention to detail. Mike is a great guy.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Many years ago my buddy JG bought one from Mike directly at the old Las Vegas Billiards show. He had corresponded with Mike before the show. Mike brought like 30 Cues to the show, all were gone within a few minutes of Mikes arrival. Supply & Demand for something special. JG was lucky he got first pick, a lady from Japan bought the other, including Mikes travel case.

Shubox70

Registered
I bought one 2 years ago and love how it hits. It's made with great quality and has an unbelievable hit. Not very many for sale because people don't want to let them go.

edwu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought one 2 years ago and love how it hits. It's made with great quality and has an unbelievable hit. Not very many for sale because people don't want to let them go.

Yup, they are great hitting cues. I got one of his old ones with Snakewood and Ivory ferrules. His ultra joint forms a really strong connection of the shaft and butt.

sgengaro86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is an extremely solid cue with a great feel. I have one for sale on this site simply because I am using two cues with LD shafts now.

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great Cue

Mike makes a real solid cue. Top shelf attention to detail as well. I might have one I can be persuaded to let go of.