Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page New Windows 14.1 Scorer App now available

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
New Windows 14.1 Scorer App now available
Old
  (#1)
Mosens
AzB Silver Member
Mosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

New Windows 14.1 Scorer App now available - 04-04-2018, 10:02 AM

The FREE 14.1 Straight Pool Scorer for Windows is now available.

Ultra easy to use with all the features you'd expect including complete match statistics and keeping a history of your matches.

A convenient way to keep an accurate score of your matches on your Windows laptop/PC.

From Mosens LLC, the developers of the QMD3 and QMDLite.

You can get the free app from the Downloads page of www.cue-md.com.

Hope you like it!
Attached Images

Old
  (#2)
ShakesSea
Losing with finesse
ShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2018, 02:42 PM

I've been using the Windows version in my pool room. The rules around 3 consecutive fouls does not seem to be working correctly. The foul is for three fouls on consecutive shots but the program gives a two foul warning when a player fouls on consecutive turns regardless of whether they legally pocketed balls in between the two fouls.

Other suggestions:
-Saved player profiles that keep a running log of individual player stats.
-Automatically save past games rather than requiring the user to manually do so.

Old
  (#3)
Mosens
AzB Silver Member
Mosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond reputeMosens has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2018, 10:19 AM

Oops, we'll look into the bug, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakesSea View Post
I've been using the Windows version in my pool room. The rules around 3 consecutive fouls does not seem to be working correctly. The foul is for three fouls on consecutive shots but the program gives a two foul warning when a player fouls on consecutive turns regardless of whether they legally pocketed balls in between the two fouls.

Other suggestions:
-Saved player profiles that keep a running log of individual player stats.
-Automatically save past games rather than requiring the user to manually do so.

Old
  (#4)
ShakesSea
Losing with finesse
ShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond reputeShakesSea has a reputation beyond repute

07-10-2018, 01:54 PM

Thanks. I've really been liking the Windows app and would pay for a version that allowed ongoing stat tracking among player profiles and syncing across Windows and Android versions of the apps. For now Fortune 14-1 is my choice for Android because it can track ongoing stats but that's not been supported for some years so I'd like a replacement that is actively being developed or supported.

Old
  (#5)
Kevin Lindstrom
14.1 Addict
Kevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6237

07-11-2018, 09:51 AM

When I download the version 3.0 that you sent to me on my Andriod phone is there a way to keep my phone from automatically updating to the newer 4.0 version. I much prefer the older version for some reason.

Thanks

Kevin

SCREW IT LETS RIDE

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: