Champions One Pocket Series Corey Deuel vs Danny Smith AUG 17-19

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This event guys is part of a new series of one pocket events featuring the top players on the planet from PoolActionTV.

It's called the Champions One Pocket Series it's kind of like a king of the hill.

Winner of Danny and Corey gets to play Francisco Bustamante next. :eek:

There is no entry fee on these matches. The winner will get $4,000 and another match and the loser will get $2000.

Stay tuned for more exciting details coming soon One Pocket fans.

PS... I think the action on these matches will be hot and heavy no telling how much will be on line by match time.

37831872_678038135888596_7694400637672357888_n SMALL.jpg

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This event guys is part of a new series of one pocket events featuring the top players on the planet from PoolActionTV.

It's called the Champions One Pocket Series it's kind of like a king of the hill.

Winner of Danny and Corey gets to play Francisco Bustamante next. :eek:

There is no entry fee on these matches. The winner will get $4,000 and another match and the loser will get $2000.

PoolActiontv is putting up $3,000 along with $3,000 from the venue for a 6K purse for each event.

PS... I think the action on these matches will be hot and heavy no telling how much will be on line by match time.

View attachment 496942

Hey TH, will all be played at same spot or at various locales? This is really awesome for one-wicket fans.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey TH, will all be played at same spot or at various locales? This is really awesome for one-wicket fans.

The whole idea behind this is trying to bring the matches to the fans that they really want to see happen.

We won't need to rely on Stakehores or up money from the players to make these matches happen.And we will be free to change venues if needed.

It's a win win for the players and One Pocket fans here.

We hope to eventually have you the fans vote on the next challenger for each match up.

Huge shout out to Dayne Miller and SteakHorse Billiards for helping make this event happen.

Attachments

• 32191735_633022903716705_2021198896394403840_o small.jpg
    32191735_633022903716705_2021198896394403840_o small.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,414

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Pocket fans Let's Get Ready to Rumble

The Shredder vs The Prince of Pool is only two weeks away now :)

Winner gets to play Django Francisco Bustamante next in line playing the same format :eek:

The winner will get $4,000 and another match and the loser will get $2000.

Who would you guys like to see play one of these matches ?

Danny Smith,Justin Hall,T-REX,Chip Compton,The Lion,Gabe Owen,Robocop,Shannon Daulton, Efren Reyes

The Cannon would be my 1st choice for next in line after Busty, i love to watch him play one pocket.

funphotobox1182141007rnokoy.jpg

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, just curious as to a ballpark figure of what it would cost a poolroom owner to potentially host one of these challenge matches and accompanying 9-ball tournaments?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, just curious as to a ballpark figure of what it would cost a poolroom owner to potentially host one of these challenge matches and accompanying 9-ball tournaments?
pm sent......with contact details

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Start getting your bets down One Pocket fans.

Less than two weeks away now.

Corey and Danny are two of the most creative One Pocket players in the game today.

Should be a really interesting match up.

With Bustamante waiting to play the winner makes it even better.

s918ZJW_p28fRoZB4Em5yw_r.jpg

32191735_633022903716705_2021198896394403840_o small.jpg

website-logo.png

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Race to 30 over Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Starts this Friday at 4pm eastern.

funphotobox1182261711eisxcf.jpg

website-logo (1).png

Last edited:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Thanks to you and Bigtruck, Terry, for saving us from the amateurish business practices of Charlie Williams and poolclub.live.

Fair-priced streams, with plenty of advertising, and purchase model perfectly clear.

If I buy a full membership, is there anything I can stream right now while waiting for the match?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to you and Bigtruck, Terry, for saving us from the amateurish business practices of Charlie Williams and poolclub.live.

Fair-priced streams, with plenty of advertising, and purchase model perfectly clear.

If I buy a full membership, is there anything I can stream right now while waiting for the match?

Lot of great events coming up in just next the next couple of months.

Anybody that gets a Premium subscription gets full access to everything until the end of February 2019 that will include the 9 days of coverage from the DCC Action room :eek:

Lot more exciting events will be added to the schedule soon.

This is just the coming soon events in next few weeks :thumbup:

Copy of Volleyball schedule template - Made with PosterMyWall (2) 11 small.jpg

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member

Recently Ray has been replaying some recent matches both from tournaments and action. It was stuff that I missed while I let my membership lapse so it was all new to me.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently Ray has been replaying some recent matches both from tournaments and action. It was stuff that I missed while I let my membership lapse so it was all new to me.
Yep we did replays of Pro One Pocket event from Buffalo's in New Orleans last week and yesterday we had a replay of Pagulayan vs Hall action match.

All these replays are always included with the Premium memberships.

Keep an eye on the PoolActionTV Facebook page for all things PoolActionTV.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
A picture with Corey’s eyes open would have been a nice touch to the flyer.

I liked this one but my graphics man liked the "looking down" one. I guess he can't bat 1000 all the time. :D

Attachments

• Corey Deuel 9x6 smaller.jpg
    Corey Deuel 9x6 smaller.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 762

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm really looking forward this match. 2 extremely creative guys with Jeremy Jones breaking down the options.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy Jones is 100% confirmed to be the lead commentator for this match his flight has been booked.

And we will have some special guests sitting in with him :clapping:

JJ and Shannon at Chohan Orcollo.jpg