Prime Time Live Streaming Schedule on OTBnTV

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is our Prime Time Live Streaming Schedule We hope to see everyone there.
We have instant replay to view close shots and great shots. Split screens to watch 2 different matches at the same time. 5 cameras to view all angles with picture-in-picture on our booth cam to see who is commentating.
We want to thank everybody for their continued support because you make the live streaming possible.
In 2011 we have more live streamings coming up at bigger events for your viewing pleasure.

Tiger Products Presents
OTBnTV Prime Time Live

November 13-14, 2010
4th Annual
Seattle Open 9-Ball
Uncle Jack's Billiards
Lynnwood, WA
$55 entry Race to 9
$1,000 w/full field
OTBnTV will be Live at 12 Noon West Coast Time on Saturday
All Times are subject to change
Check with www.otbntv.com on Nov 12 for Bonus Coverage at 7 pm

November 27-28, 2010
Thanksgiving 9-Ball Classic
Malarkey's Pool & Brew
Tacoma, WA
$45 entry $15 Green Fee
Race to 7
$3,000 Added w/128
OTBnTV will be Live at 12 Noon West Coast Time on Saturday
Check with www.otbntv.com on Nov 26 for Bonus Coverage at 7 pm

December 17-19, 2010
Holiday Open Invitational
Broken Oar
Mandan, ND
8-Ball $50 entry Race to 5
Added Money
OTBnTV will be Live at 7 pm Central Time on Friday
Check with www.otbntv.com

sponsored by
Delta-13
Simonis
Lucasi

Last edited:

HudsonSmith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is great news for all of us who like to watch the live streaming. I have watched most if not all of the streams and this is the BEST streaming site and I seen and it is getting better each time I watch IMHO. But it gets little support here on AZB. ?????

Hudson Smith

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live this coming weekend in Seattle, Washington
We have instant replay to view close shots and great shots.
Split screens to watch 2 different matches at the same time.
5 cameras to view all angles with picture-in-picture on our booth cam to see who is commentating.
We want to thank everybody for their continued support because you make the live streaming possible.

Tiger Products Presents
OTBnTV Prime Time Live

November 13-14, 2010
4th Annual
Seattle Open 9-Ball
Uncle Jack's Billiards
Lynnwood, WA
$55 entry Race to 9
$1,000 w/full field
OTBnTV will be Live at 2 pm West Coast Time on Saturday
Check with www.otbntv.com on Nov 12 for Bonus Coverage at 7 pm
sponsored by
Delta-13
Simonis
Lucasi
Crown Cues

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UncleJacks11-10.jpg

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OTBnTV crew arrived Thursday and will be setting up Friday afternoon so we can get ready for what Randy says will be one great Ring Game on Friday night.
Top players that are coming so far Glenn Atwell, J D, Dan Louie, Damian PongPanik, Mark Vidal to name a few.
There will be 2 TV tables so when the action stops on one it will pick up on the other.
www.otbntv.com

HudsonSmith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Live streaming message on the show page from otbntv says they start at 1 pm pacific time. I lived in Seattle for about 6 months and it was the wettest summer I ever spent. Would be interesting to see if I know anybody on the live stream.
Bump for a good stream and great tournament.

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you need a pool fix on Thanksgiving here it is!
Tiger Products Presents OTBnTV Prime Time Live
November 27-28, 2010:Thanksgiving 9-Ball Classic,
Malarkey's Pool & Brew
Tacoma, WA
$3,000 Added w/128
sponsored by: Delta-13, Simonis, Lucasi
Some players that are playing:
Dan Louie, Damian Pongpanik, Eddie Mataya, Glenn Atwell,
Stan Tourangeau, JD to name a few
Times are all PST and TBA on
www.otbntv.com
www.ustream.tv/channel/otbntv-live
http://www.facebook.com/OTBnTV#!/OTBnTV?v=app_156777431002999

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
I highly recommend everyone subscribe to this thread and to get on Cheese's email list. Just send an email to myotbntv@aol.com and ask to be added and done! Write that email down and pass it to every player and every person you are trying to help in the pool world and encourage them to get on the list.

Once you learn of one of his upcoming streams/events, let "everyone" know everywhere you play, on facebook, in your blog, etc., etc.

Don,

You have been at ustream promoting our sport since July 22, 2007 and I started following you on November 28, 2008. I know you are not one looking for self recognition but I really need to say this. I join the countless out there who truly appreciate what you have done for our sport in written and in video form. You have never lost the drive to make things better for the viewers and sponsors alike -- even after all this time. You are remarkable as hundreds have attempted this and failed or have just plain given up; but, not you. Your intestinal fortitude is second to none -- and I along with a myriad of others thank you for that!

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I highly recommend everyone subscribe to this thread and to get on Cheese's email list. Just send an email to myotbntv@aol.com and ask to be added and done! Write that email down and pass it to every player and every person you are trying to help in the pool world and encourage them to get on the list.

Once you learn of one of his upcoming streams/events, let "everyone" know everywhere you play, on facebook, in your blog, etc., etc.

Don,

You have been at ustream promoting our sport since July 22, 2007 and I started following you on November 28, 2008. I know you are not one looking for self recognition but I really need to say this. I join the countless out there who truly appreciate what you have done for our sport in written and in video form. You have never lost the drive to make things better for the viewers and sponsors alike -- even after all this time. You are remarkable as hundreds have attempted this and failed or have just plain given up; but, not you. Your intestinal fortitude is second to none -- and I along with a myriad of others thank you for that!

I agree. The video magazine is especially cool! Good stuff Cheese!

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cheese

I will send out the Emails Don to promote your Stream,Thanks for all your Hard work. :thumbup:

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Don,

Bob, I am humbled by your words. We never set out to try to be as good as you may perceive us to be, just trying to do the best we can. That is made possible by people like you who promote this game we all love, and ask little to nothing in return. I for one recognize you and your efforts and they do not go unnoticed. Thanks for what you have done for me and other streamers as well.
Your friend, Cheese

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. The video magazine is especially cool! Good stuff Cheese!

Thanks Truck. I have seen a noticeable improvement in the clarity of your stream. That is good. We all need to improve if we are to make our efforts noticed and grow the business.

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is Thanksgiving Day. We headed out this morning early to go to Tacoma, Washington for the LIVE Streaming of Malarkey's Thanksgiving Classic. The roads were horrible, snow packed and icy and snowing most of the way, not to mention the semis in a white out and one who tried to run me off the road. Hopefully this was only a mistake on his part but it does give me a lot to give thanks for.
We will be setting up our portable sound booth for the live stream at Malarkey's Friday afternoon. This looks to be a good one. We have some surprises in the works. We will also be working this weekend on deadline for our 3 regional pool magazines.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to seeing you in the chatroom.

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The OTBnTV crew got to Malarkey's in Tacoma Washington and spent the better part of the afternoon setting up the broadcast booth. There are over 90 entries in the Malarkey's Thanksgiving Classic. I believe this is the 17th annual and we will be live at 2 pm Saturday the 27th (Pacific Time) and we'll be here until the last match is played on Sunday. Times to be announced for Sunday's play. We want to thank Clark the owner of Malarkey's for his support and help today and we will see everybody tomorrow at 2 pm.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
The OTBnTV crew got to Malarkey's in Tacoma Washington and spent the better part of the afternoon setting up the broadcast booth. There are over 90 entries in the Malarkey's Thanksgiving Classic. I believe this is the 17th annual and we will be live at 2 pm Saturday the 27th (Pacific Time) and we'll be here until the last match is played on Sunday. Times to be announced for Sunday's play. We want to thank Clark the owner of Malarkey's for his support and help today and we will see everybody tomorrow at 2 pm.

Cheese,

I will be leaving for Pullman tomorrow morning and will have to contend with the road conditions you spoke of in post #16. I will be taking my time so will more then likely miss a portion of the beginning of your stream--but I will be there. :thumbup:

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We just posted the Semi-finals of the Thanksgiving Classic from November 27-28, 2010 between Rich Geiler and Eddie Mataya.
The finals are also posted between Eddie Mataya and Simon Pickering.

Go to www.otbntv.com

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
We just posted the Semi-finals of the Thanksgiving Classic from November 27-28, 2010 between Rich Geiler and Eddie Mataya.
The finals are also posted between Eddie Mataya and Simon Pickering.

Go to www.otbntv.com

Cheese, I reposted/quoted this on the other threads: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2735967&postcount=36 ..... http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2735970&postcount=79 ..... http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2735975&postcount=78 ..... and of course on Facebook!

Thanks Cheese!!!!!!!!