WTB USED JB RUGGED CASE 2x3

AdamantCue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What the title says.

Looking to buy a JB Rugged Case, 2x3, either the rugged or ultimate rugged is fine.

Any color is fine, except for tan, white, pink, easy stained colors.

Looking for used because I don't want to pay full price for a new one.

As long as everything is functional, no holes, etc. It should be fine.

PM me your offers!

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
If you buy a rugged case from seyberts, MAKE SURE YOU CALL FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER. Trust me.

I apologize for over bumping the thread but the other day I almost got screwed when I ordered my jb ultimate rugged case from seyberts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I said I ALMOST got screwed. Seyberts has always treated me right and they will always get my business when buying new pool stuff.

Anyway, I called and ordered a dark blue navy 2x3 jb rugged ultimate case and a couple of other small supplies. I called towards the end of the next day because I didn't get an email confirmation saying that my order was shipped like I usually do. When I called they said the case was on back order but I could choose one of the other colors in the 2x3 configuration if I wanted to. That was not acceptable because none of the other colors appealed to me at all. They looked tacky to me plus the guy the day before said the case I ordered was in stock. Anyway when I was on the phone with the guy he put me on hold and went to check on it and the guy that placed my order the day before put my case to the side because it was the last one.

So, I got the case I originally wanted and it's all good. Just an error in communication between their staff. No big deal. But I know he said the 2x3 ultimate rugged case that I ordered was the last solid color one they have. They might still have some of the other colors though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamantCue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you to everyone for their suggestions. However, I am in no complete hurry to purchase a case so I was just waiting it out to see if there will be a used one on AzB that someone no longer needs. If after some time has passed and I've seen no luck then I'll just scrap together some savings and give Seyberts a knock :]

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
A used one is gonna be hard to find IMO.
Just call Mr. Barton personally & see what he'll sell you a new one for.
I'm sure he's stocked up pretty good for the expo as far as colors & sizes.
The best deal you'll get for a new one.