Vintage Pool Table Light

Mr. C

Registered
I've acquired a Miller Light pool table light and was wonder if anyone knows anything about it ... (i.e. when this style was sold, etc.)

Any information would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

Attachments

• TableLight.jpg
    TableLight.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 398

KC7MRQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friend who was a beer distributor says he used to give those lights away to local bars back in the 80s.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like to post using "probably", but here goes: Probably during the Miller Lite World Series of Pool, 1984, '85....

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Ha! Nice. :eek:k:

I didn't know the age group reading this thread and thought my quoting the famous line from the Miz in the commercial might go over the younger heads. I have his autograph on the cover of the Inside Pool magazine which featured the commercial with The Miz on the cover. It is framed and on the wall of my game room. RIP Steve.

Mr. C

Registered
The commercial was from before my time (child of the early 80s), but I have seen it before. Very smooth reference.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I didn't know the age group reading this thread and thought my quoting the famous line from the Miz in the commercial might go over the younger heads. I have his autograph on the cover of the Inside Pool magazine which featured the commercial with The Miz on the cover. It is framed and on the wall of my game room. RIP Steve.

The Miz told me that the Miller commercial set a record for number of takes in a commercial at that time.