Is Larry Price still around?

wesand24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he's alive and healthy, I don't understand why he
Doesn't enter the DCC banks every year! Is he okay? If he is, does
he still shoot? He's definitely one of the greatest bankers! Just curious. Hope he's okay!

wesand24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Joe, had no idea he had passed away! 5 years ago too! Great banker! Made the cue ball dance around and around and park right where it needed to!

scarygary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember listening to Jerry Forsyth on runout radio the year Larry took down the banks division in the DCC. Larry was playing lights out and Jerry watched all the other pros around the table as all their hearts dropped to the floor because they knew they were all playing for second place. When it came to banks, Larry was in a class of his own.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember listening to Jerry Forsyth on runout radio the year Larry took down the banks division in the DCC. Larry was playing lights out and Jerry watched all the other pros around the table as all their hearts dropped to the floor because they knew they were all playing for second place. When it came to banks, Larry was in a class of his own.

Larry won the banks 2x-2002 and 2008

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Larry was a helluva player no doubt and banks was clearly his best game. He was a worthy 2 X DCC banks division winner for sure. I was lucky enough to see him play many action matches at my home room The Rack Club in Lexington KY. Nice guy too. I remember watching one of Larry's DCC banks matches years ago when he defeated Neil's feijen, sinking a double long rail bank towards the end of the match. I spoke to Larry right after the match all and he said yep, that double bank wilted him, lol. RIP Larry and RIP The Rack Club for that matter.